Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FEKKAI

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
I love this conditioner!! I wish there was a volume plus color version. I used to use this before i stared coloring my hair and it was always soooo fluffy and smelled amazing. I got complements all the tome because of the amazing volume.
Julia M.
Review for: Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner, 16 Fluid Ounce more...
I first tried this 10 years ago and it was fantastic!! Picked it up again recently and don’t know if something had changed as it was as good as I had remembered. Smelled great though.
courtney L.
I got a sample pack of the shampoo and conditioner in this scent/type. I had never tried this brand before and tend to have super picky hair. This made my hair so crazy soft and full. I never have had much body to it but this stuff was amazing. My hair was full and bouncy. It looked perfect. I couldn't keep my hands out of it. Definitely bought the full sized bottles after that.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is the real deal! May be more expensive but I only use a dime size on my hair so it lasts me a long time and only a little and makes a world a difference. I have an oily scalp so I tend to not put conditioner there ever but if I'm using this it doesn't build up and cause my scalp to be oily right after I get out of the shower- keeps the volume on my roots lifted for a couple days!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
This gives my flat hair full volume and I like that my hair looks teased with it and gives my hair life safe for color treated hair long lasting nice scent and I am satisfied not disappointed at all I recommend it
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is an amazing conditioner. First of all, the scent is to die for. I love the shampoo as well. It really conditions without weighing the hair down. Definitely recommend if volume is what you're after
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
It was pleasantly scented and definitely did make my hair shiny, but all in all, I don't think it was the right conditioner for my particular hair needs (very naturally curly but fine, in need of a little boost and bounce). It was very thin consistency and didn't spread well at all; it seemed to just sink into my thick hair without letting me distribute it evenly. I didn't notice a particular improvement in volume. I think it would probably be a better match for somebody will thinner, straighter hair that was looking for more body.
Tammy C.
Meridian, MS
This is okay to use occasionally but it tends to build up on my hair. It’s very pricey, so unless you love it, it’s not worth the money. Probably won’t spend the cash next time.
Alice M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
I use this with the matching shampoo and like it, but don't notice a huge difference in volume compared to other fekkai products. I'm also a huge scent person and prefer the olive oil (green bottle) and color treatment - even though I don't color my hair!! - (pink bottle) in terms of scent. It does give my hair a great overall finished look when I blow dry it after using it though!
Ashley B.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
This was the first Fekkai product I tried and I was very disappointed. I have much better results with products that cost less. I have very fine, very curly, very dry hair and this made my hair look even more fine, greasy, straight and flat. The product is a thin consistency but doesn't work through my hair. The scent is good but I ended up using this for shaving cream instead of conditioner.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?