BY FEKKAI

A rich, moisturizing styling cr me that tames and smoothes hair, leaving it silky, soft and luxuriously supple. Net Weight: 150 g/5.2 oz. see more...

Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
This stuff is great for dry hair, but be wary of how much you use. Start out with a small amount and feel it out. My hair is curly, color-treated, and dry, but it's fine, and it's very easy to get too much of this product in it.

If you use the right amount, it's a great leave-in conditioner, and it even works fairly well as a styling product, if you're looking for very light control. It smells nice and conditions well. Just use a light hand.
Aimee S.
I absolutely love this product, but I do not love the price of this product! It makes my hair feel unbelievable and considering my hair is dyed and damaged, that is a feat in itself! It smells great and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Katie M.
I use this product everyday! My hair is hard to manage so I love using the product to make it look better. I would recommend this to anyone honestly. It completely met my expectations. I have curly hair that is very thick so it may be too heavy for thiner hairs.
Autumn R.
I have naturally black hair and bleach it white and grey almost every other week, this is my go to hair repair mask, it is one of the only things that has saved my hair without making it too greasy.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was overpriced in my opinion. While I like that you can find this brand I the drug store, I could have paid only a little more and gotten a more effective product at my salon. Just not with it for me on this one.
Gogi V.
Great product if you are looking for repairing your fried hair. It leaves my hair extra soft and locks in moisture. I don't use it every day just once or twice a week.
Nicki M.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this product. It works really reply well especially when I want to wear my hair curly, the curls are kept in tact and don't feel sticky.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Helped tame frizzies. Have postpartum hair that is everywhere. Didn't pay full price got it on clearance probably wouldn't spend the regular price on it.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Love, love, love this product! This Creme has revitalized my dry hair & virtually eliminates split ends, no matter how bad! Can't live without it!
Brandy D.
This stuff is amazing. Smells great. A little goes a long way though. I use a couple times a month. It has made such a difference with my hair.