BY FEKKAI

Always leave a lasting impression.  This feather light hair spray holds on without getting stiff or sticky.  spray, spray, spray and stay supple with this sheer, brush-through finish that lives on all day. Fashion isn t what you wear;  it s how you wear it.  It s not the first thing you put on, but the last that can take classic to au courant and tell the world exactly who you are.  The most powerful accessory is the one you re born with: hair.  Bold, timeless, sexy, driven - a woman can say more with her hair than a man can say all day.  No look is truly done until your hair is. Fekkai Coiff™ introduces hair couture, now ready-to-wear.  A wardrobe of fashion stylers, each is multi-functional in form but sheer in formula made to wear alone or layer limitlessly.  Texture, hold, mold and more without fear of buildup or product overdose.& see more...

Fekkai Coiff Fini Sheer Hold Hairspray
  • "ive never been a fan of hairsprays at all but i styled my hair so well for a gathering and wish i had something to lock it in for the night a friend of mine had this and it holds without crunchy nasty feel and smells great !" in 1 review
  • "This works well." in 1 review
Shianne R.
Neosho, MO
This is a very good hairspray but it didn't give as much hold as I normally like. Especially for the price. I would like a higher end spray would have more hold but it did not. I does have a very nice scent though and I use it when I am not fixing my hair like I would every day. If I want a loose do I use this spray.
Vanessa C.
Pelham, AL
I have a small travel sized version of this product which is great for traveling. I like the amount of hairspray that comes out and that it's not super sticky. However, I'm a big fan of freezing sprays as I like ultimate hold which is why I gave this 3 stars.
Jessica K.
Loved using this product to lock in my curls! It doesn't make your hair hard or sticky and it's easy to brush through after use. Definitely worth the price. I have fine straight hair so anything to help seal a curl I will take! Definitely would buy again
Nina S.
I don't usually like a lot of products in my hair so this hairspray is perfect. It doesn't feel heavy or make my hair into a greaseball. I like that I can still brush through my hair when using this.
Stacey S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love this hairspray- never have to worry about the product not performing. I use it to tame fly always. It's long lasting which makes me feel better about spending a little more on it.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Ive never been a fan of hair sprays at all but i styled my hair so well for a gathering and wish i had something to lock it in for the night a friend of mine had this and it holds without crunchy nasty feel and smells great !
Kris S.
This hairspray is the best out there and holds great. My hair is very fine with tons of flyways and I need a good spry to hold them all in.
Jeana H.
I Use this hairspray from time to time when I'm out of hairspray, holds well when I pull my hair back into a pony tail.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Best smelling, light to the touch hairspray. Wish the price point were a bit lower but, you get what you pay for.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Lightweight touchable hairspray with a light scent that is great for both wearable down dos and elegant updos.