BY FEKKAI

COIFF Strong Hold Volume Mousse is ultra-light thanks to its whipped formula. Using this product will add body to hair for a full day. Doesn't leave the hair sticky or stiff. Repairs hair using jojoba proteins. Protects the hair from harmful sun rays. see more...

Emily D.
Savannah, GA
This product is great to give me that little extra body to any style. I first tried this product from Bath and Body Works, but now I love to pick it up at Target when it is occasionally on sale or clearance. I have repurchased and do recommend this item and the Fekkai brand.
Aliesha K.
Grand Haven, MI
I have naturally fine blonde hair. With the most hair follicles of hair colors, my hair can get greasy within 24 hrs (depending how much my roots are touched). Having thin, long hair also comes with naturally lacking volume. Fekkai body mousse allows me to have volume without any sense of my roots being weighed down or signs of faster greasier roots!
Rebecca B.
Church Hill, TN
I love this mousse. It doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky like others, also it lasts all day and doesn't' flake off like my herbal essence brand did. It is a little pricey but if you need Mousse in your life it's better to spend a little extra and be happy with the out come.
Jess C.
Framingham, MA
When I don't feel like using the curling iron I apply this to wet hair and scrunch. It give body and wave to my fine hair. It's. It my favorite but it gets the job done. Keeps my waves looking nice for most of the day. It's one of my go to products so I'm sure I'll pick it up again
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love this mousse. My hair is very thin and lifeless at times so i was looking for a mousse to add body and shine to my lifeless tresses and this mousse instantly brings my hair back to life.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a great hair mousse. It really gives my hair the body that it needs to look plump and full and not thin like my hair usually looks. This look will last all day long and look great!
Kathy B.
Post Falls, ID
Sometimes the Moose is just right to get those fine here is to stay where they should be and do what you want them to do this products great
McKenzie B.
kennesaw
Love this mouse takes my hair from lifeless and limp and amps it up, leaves my hair smooth but maintains my curl and adds great volume
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Fekkai Coiff Extra Body Mousse is a great product. Price is priced right. Doesn't dry out my hair. Works great. Highly recommend
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
Love this product! Works very well. It cost more then I would have liked it too but honestly your getting what you pay for!