Fekkai Coiff Bouffant - Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel uploaded by حَنِيينْ ش.Fekkai Coiff Bouffant - Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel uploaded by Alisa A.

BY FEKKAI #21 in Texturizing Spray

Prepare for lift off with Fekkai Advanced Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray. Add height at the roots of your hair or spray all over for unstoppable body, all day long. Brand: Frederic Fekkai Size: 5 ounces Includes: Four (4) cans Targeted area: Hair For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Christina K.
It only have me texture for a couple hours then my hair went completely limp. It smells nice but I would rather have a product that works, especially all day. It's still a struggle for me to find a product that works well. I wouldn't recommend this product but I wouldn't not recommend it either
Regine R.
Silver Spring, MD
When my curls are on its days 4-5, a little flat. I pick up my texturizing spray and sprits some of this - crunch it- and whallahhh they’re back to life with a little bit more spice. Great for beachy hair look or just on the go.
Summer B.
First of all the smell of this product is amazing, even better than some of my high end perfumes, I get compliments about it all the time!! Plus just gives me that lift and volume I need!! I will be repurchasing for sure!
Savanah F.
Love this stuff. It’s a true lifesaver, my hair looks and feels fresh and voluminous. This texturizing spray makes my hair look dynamic and tame- lasting longer than other brands I’ve used. Can’t imagine my beauty routine without this stuff. Worth the price, compared to other texturizing sprays, this one is worth the few extra $$$ Would highly recommend
Cinthya S.
Austin, TX
It’s a bit expensive but worth every penny! I get mine from bath and body works! It’s really good for your hair, smells fantastic and a bit of it goes a long way and does its job
Mary P.
marmora
Great product , great price great scent I’m a redhead and my hair is frizzy but normal love this product smooths away frizz very long lasting , great value , last for very long time highly recommend love
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately it did not give me texture instead it made my hair very waxy. Not effective at all! I will not be repurchasing this.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I like this gel! It didn’t lift my hair as much as I would’ve wanted, but it did lift my roots slightly! My hair is curly so it helped keep my curls together and from not looking crazy frizzy. I would recommend this product!
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
Fekkai is one of my favorite brands. From hair serum to hair spray to styling products. Because my hair is really heavy and falls straight I always try to get more volume on top so I’m usually sporting a little pouf. Love this stuff!
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
I absolutely fell in love with this product. Left my hair feeling silky and smooth, makes blow drying easier by taming the frizzy curls in my hair. Would definitely recommend and purchase over and over again.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?