Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair

Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair

A new and innovative shampoo powered by CBD that calms and soothes the scalp and hair.

Has anyone tried this shampoo yet? I am looking for a more natural shampoo for my sensitive scalp, but I also have color-treated hair. I'd like to try a CBD based shampoo like this if it won't affect my hair color. Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Medium to Coarse Hair
Is this good for oily hair? I am trying to wash my hair less and looking for something to withstand the oil longer.
Quisiera saber cómo es que funciona, ¿Es verdad todo las funciones que tiene? ¿Como puedo saber que me afectará de manera positiva?
Start your review of Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair!
Sophie H.
Martinez, CA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Sophie H.
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Sophie H.
I loved this shampoo!! It was nice and got my hair super clean and so much less oily than normal!
Shawna M.
Covington, WA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Shawna M.
My scalp usually gets super dry and itchy when the seasons change in WA. I haven’t been itchy or dry and my hair feels clean. I went darker for fall and realized my dry shampoo left residue so it’s nice to feel extra clean.
Angie Z.
Independence, MO
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Angie Z.
This is a great product for those wanting to have a natural hair care experience. Definitely something that I will be sharing with my earthy peeps!
Nicole C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Nicole C.
So it smells great and is nice and smooth. It has a salon quality for sure to it. The only downfall for me personally is it is not good for people with dry scalps. I had to stop using because my bed started to itch and the dryness was coming back. So I switched back to my original shampoo and conditioner.
Jenna W.
elkhart, IN
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Jenna W.
This shampoo is great, it smells fresh and clean and is light weight. it leaves my hair soft and not drying. I only removed 1 star because the price point is a little high, in my opinion there are larger/better products for that price.
Yeleni P.
Tampa, FL
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Yeleni P.
This shampoo from the day it arrived I started using it and from day 1 it worked for me, I have a very dry scalp and I hydrate very well, it does not leave my hair greasy work very good with the condition and the oil .
Rosalee C.
I waited a week and a couple days before posting anything to make sure I was writing an accurate review (for my experience). I was pleasantly surprised with how hydrated my scalp felt. I try to use shampoos that bring hydration to my scalp as it sometimes feels dry. My scalp tends to be sensitive but this shampoo didn't cause any sensitivity for me. I would definitely recommend!
Savannah C.
Seaside, CA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Savannah C.
Included in my Voxbox, I received FEKKAI Calming Shampoo. The FEKKAI box has been my favorite so far. The shampoo pairs nicely with the conditioner and left my hair and scalping feeling clean and smooth. The scent is my favorite part of the productions and is long lasting!
Yoyo C.
Atlanta, GA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Yoyo C.
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by Yoyo C.
This shampoo makes this amazing Vox box one of my favorites! It met my expectations plus more! I’ve been looking for a shampoo that’s hydrating enough for my thick hair and gentle enough on my sensitive skin. I found what I looked for in this shampoo! Even though I prefer no fragrance in my hair products, the scent of this shampoo is very light and I don’t mind. I also love that it’s a vegan product and sulfate, phthalate, and paraben free! It’s very important to me to stay away from chemicals, so I’m very glad to be given a clean product to try and review! Using this shampoo makes me feel good and makes my hair feel healthy! Highly recommend!
As T.
Bedford , MA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Shampoo for Fine-to-Medium Hair uploaded by As T.
This shampoo has been amazing for my extremely damaged hair. I am currently growing out my bleached hair, & it is damaged, breaking off, dry, brittle & dull. I am very choosy of my shampoos, as I have found some to exasperate my hair problems. Fekkai calming CBD shampoo has revitalized my hair! It lathers wonderfully, and the scent is just amazing. Light and clean, very calming! My scalp and hair are so happy with this shampoo! My strands came out of the shower squeaky clean, and my hair dried shiny & smooth, with volume, to boot! My hair stayed fresh and clean looking for about 4 days, which is a huge win for me! Thanks to Fekkai , I see my hair having a very happy future!