Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai
CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner

Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner

A new and innovative conditioner powered by CBD that fortifies and protects.

Does it help with hair growth ?
I Also have dry hair will this product help it a little and relieve my scalp?
Start your review of Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner!
As T.
Bedford , MA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by As T.
Fekkai Calming CBD conditioner is now a forever staple in my hair care routine!! This conditioner has the most amazing, uplifting , calming, crisp & clean scent! My hair is very damaged, dry & brittle from years of bleaching it & I am now in the process of growing the bleach out & repairing my badly damaged hair & scalp. This conditioner was weightless on my hair, and made it so silky smooth!! That is so important to me, having damaged hair that breaks easily, I need to know that my conditioner will help to smooth tangles from my hair for a nice snag free comb out after washing, && Fekkai Calming CBD conditioner made brushing my hair an ease!! I love the shape & feel of the bottle ( that is made with 95% recycled plastics!!!! 🙌🏻) in my hand, which, is always something worth noting!
Carolyn B.
Mission Viejo , CA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Carolyn B.
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Carolyn B.
The actual conditioner itself has a nice, not too slippy consistency. I feel like it conditions my coarse, dry hair without leaving my shower feeling like an ice rink. The smell is also fantastic. It has a fresh, sweet salon-type of scent to it. I’m docking one star off though because the bottle is quite hard to squeeze. I love that the bottle is made of recycled material, however, it’s quite stiff and inflexible. If you have hand/wrist conditions that make it hard to squeeze down, you might have trouble with the bottle. I would give a full 5 stars if it had a pump instead.
Devon B.
Dallas, TX
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Devon B.
I love how thick, creamy, & hydrating this conditioner is. I haven’t come across a rinse out this thick in a long time, so I’ve been SUPER pleased with it’s performance. I think it’s perfect for someone like me with dry scalp.
Adrienne G.
Falls Church, VA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Adrienne G.
I love this line that Fekkai came out with. I'm also a huge proponent of CBD and that it's made it's way into a lot of beauty products. This conditioner is really nice - texture is so smooth and soft. It smells amazing. The only downside I experienced is that I felt I needed a lot of this product for it to feel like it coated my hair shaft and the ends and I have medium length hair right now. Hopefully they will come out with larger sized bottles to eliminate this issue. My hair was definitely noticeably smoother and softer. I would recommend if you're looking for a good, clean shampoo/conditioner set and don't want to spend too much money.
Angie Z.
Independence, MO
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Angie Z.
This product was even nice to have for my thick hair. It is calming and leaves you feeling fresh with the cbd life it adds even more to this conditioner!
Valencia A.
Brooklyn, NY
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Valencia A.
Had my curls Extra Soft before i did a deep conditioner . Honestly didnt have to deep condition after using this product , it further brought my curls back to life after using the shampoo . The deep conditioner was an added plus . The Shampoo and Conditioner both have the same scent which isnt bothersome , its a scent to no scent kind of thing . But the Smell itself wont bother you and the products are very soothing on the scalp
Kimmy O.
Bloomfield, NJ
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Kimmy O.
First time using the brand so I’m going to keep using it to see the long term results. So far I do like the results. And it smells really great.
Jenna W.
elkhart, IN
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Jenna W.
what a great conditioner! This is one of the thickest, creamiest textured conditioner I have used so a little goes a long way! it smells clean and light and I can tell it is making my hair a lot softer.
Yoyo C.
Atlanta, GA
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Yoyo C.
This conditioner is very hydrating and leaves my hair soft. I prefer hair/skin products without fragrance, but the natural scent from this conditioner is pleasant and doesn’t bother me. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, so I’m happy with it! I use it right after the Fekkai CBD scalp calming shampoo, and I’m a fan of this combo!
Stephanie W.
Kokomo, IN
Fekkai CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie W.
I'm so glad I found this CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner! I don't know how many hundreds of various conditioners I've tried over the years, thinking each time that each would definitely be the last brand I'd have to try, only to be disappointed time and time again. I have very fine hair that lacked moisture, shine and bounce, but not anymore! This CBD Scalp Calming Hydrating Conditioner will definitely be my new "go-to" brand going forward. Many thanks for bringing life back to my hair and definitely saving the day this time! Loving the help it’s given me to beat the dry Midwest months without flakiness!