Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo uploaded by Anabelle E.Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo uploaded by Shelley W.

BY FEKKAI

Let the radiant ritual begin with the luscious, luster-enhancing lather of Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Fekkai's iconic shine shampoo.

Its translucent formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance.

Bathe hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance, dull hair is nurtured to shine.

USAGE

Massage into wet hair. Lather and rinse.

Salon Tip: Use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate, invigorating experience.

INGREDIENTS

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methoxy Peg/Ppg-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Irina M.
Not a huge fan. The texture is super thick so it can be hard to evenly work into my thick hair. It washes my hair just fine, but the end result is on par with or slightly worse than with shampoos that cost half the price.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this shampoo and it works! As soon as I did the first wash I felt the difference in my hair. It makes my hair nice, shine, clean and smells nice. I love switching around the shampoos and now I've been using on and off more than a year. Wonderful quality product and the price is fair.
Melissa C.
Bettendorf, IA
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo smells amazing, I love everything about it. The scent is long lasting, this is definitely a very good shampoo. My hair is dry and it makes it feel so soft and shiny. I am a satisfied customer.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Purchased at: Target
Love love love a little pricey but boy does it clean and leave shine it is amazing the smell on this one is not a pleasant as the yellow kind but I do love how my hair feels and moves when I use this
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This shampoo is simply amazing. Fekkai is one of my all-time favorite brands for hair care. The shampoos and conditioners are incredible and truly work and do what they say they will. A little pricy, but not outrageous. Easy to purchase online or in store. Nice smell.
Tabby J.
Cookeville, TN
The fellas brilliant glossing  shampoo was a great product it did leave my hair soft but for not as long as other brands and I wished is smelled a little better but I do like the shine it does put on my hair which some others couldn't do so rated 3 stars
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This shampoo smells wonderful! It has a light floral scent, and smells like the sort of product hairdressers use (not surprising, as it's a professional-grade product). i found the formula to be a bit thinner than other shampoos I use, but it did effectively soften and make my hair manageable. I'm not 100% sure about the glossing effects. I'm not sure I noticed a difference in glossiness, but I would choose to use this conditioner anyway because it smells fantastic.
Holly K.
Tifton
I tried this shampoo when it first came out. It was pretty pricey. It had a great leather and a scent that was very pleasing. I have a dry to normal scalp. The shampoo worked good however, I have not purchased it since the first time I bought it.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love from first use! I am extremely finicky when it comes to shampoo/conditioner and this hit it out of the ballpark for me. I have very thin hair, but have a ton of it so my hair knots easily. I absolutely dread showering because of how difficult my hair is to brush afterwards! This shampoo felt incredibly lightweight but left my hair so moisturized and tangle free.. I was shocked. I have spent over $100 PER bottle on “high end” salon brands and they have absolutely nothing on this. Smells amazing, works better than expected, and I cannot recommend it enough.
Kaylee W.
A little pricey great on hair though. It is thick and sometimes hard to use but does leave a mark on the hair. The girls in the family love this brand. Worth giving it a try. Available at Walmart is where I purchased the 2nd time. Leaves hair feeling smooth

Amazon