BY FEKKAI

Brilliant glossing shampoo. Olive oil. Shines and smoothes. Infused with sun-ripened olive oil. Scented by a fresh floral garden. Dull hair is nurtured to shine. Tip from the fekkai salon: use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate, invigorating experience. Follow with brilliant glossing conditioner. Mix it up by alternating with other fekkai shampoos. Let the shine ritual begin with the luscious, luster-enhancing lather of brilliant glossing shampoo. A radiant daily indulgence. Translucent formula cleanses hair with luster enhancing lather. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This was a pretty good shampoo. it still ismt my favorite outbof all my shampoos that ibhave tried. but it was pretty good. it did help a little i guess with shine. i had gotten the small travel size bottle at cvs. i personally felt it was a little pricey for the size but was ok. i would say try it if you r looking for something new.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
King George, VA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I have a very sensitive scalp and very long think hair. It smells amazing, doesn't leave my head flaky and my hair is extremely smooth, even without other products.
arielle m.
arielle m.
This doesn't make my hair crazy and feels thick when you massage it into your hair. It has a very subtle fragrance and makes me feel rich too
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
This left my hair feeling very soft, but it was almost too soft and fine feeling to style! It was an ok shampoo, but not my favorite.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.
Durham, NC
This shampoo (and especially the conditioner) is amazing, I love how hydrated it makes my hair and the smell is really nice/ mild
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Amarillo , TX
Really like this shampoo, makes my hair super shiny and healthy looking. Use only a small amount or it can weigh your hair down.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can't say enough good things about this shampoo! Smells amazing. Makes my hair feel strong and healthy!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Smyrna, GA
My hair loves the olive oil in this shampoo. It doesn't weigh it down but gives great shine to my color.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
New Orleans, LA
Makes my hair incredibly shiny without feeling weighted down. Smells amazing! Wish it was cheaper.
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo is just ok. It doesn't do much for me honestly. Also, it doesn't smell great and that's a big thing I'm looking for when searching for a good shampoo.