Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME

BRILLIANT GLOSSING CR��ME

I'm using this as a detangler on my daughter's wavy hair. Does anyone know of a better product?
Has anyone with curly hair ever used this?
I have been wanting to try this styling cream because it says it's helps get rid of frizzy and dull hair. Does anyone know if it does what it claims ?
Start your review of Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A little bit goes a long way and you have to be careful not to overdo it otherwise you end up with greasy looking freshly washed hair.in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Target
I bought two of these. Wish I didn't. They were expensive and I'm not impressed. They smell funny. They do make your hair shine but the smell makes it not worth it. I wouldn't purchase again. I'm just going to throw these away. A waste of money.
Winnie F.
Did not make much of a difference on my hair and feels a bit sticky. The smell is good at first but then it doesn’t smell good anymore time goes on so I’m reluctant to put this on my freshly washed hair.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW! I can not say enough good things about Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream! I use this on my hair while it is damp and after i use heating tools to style my hair. This is a little pricey but I love how this transforms my hair into beautiful and silky. I would absolutely buy this again and highly recommend trying this. A little bit goes a long way. I use a dime sized amount for my long hair.
Olga Liliana C.
New Jersey
Esto lo recomiendo 100% mi pelo se arreglo no lo podía creer solo ponía la crema con rollos y al cabo de un mes era irreconocible super que recomendado adoro este producto lo consigo online
Jennifer F.
trenton
I have extremely thick hair that's prone to frizziness and flyaways. I've tried really expensive hair serums but all they seemed to do was weigh my hair down and make it look oily and gross. This stuff...wow. It makes my hair extremely soft, shiny, eliminates all frizz, and no matter how much I put in my hair, it doesn't make it look greasy. And it's cheap! Love it!
Rachel P.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME uploaded by Rachel P.
I liked this product when I originally tried it out. Since then I’ve tried more effective products that make my hair have the right amount of shine without the greasy feeling. Of course, I may have used to much or my hair may not need the heavy cream products to achieve silk like locks (maybe just stick with gel) . But my hair is still pretty dry at the roots and it’s Winter time where I’m at... this should make my hair behave with a supermodel touch. Alas, it made it feel super greasy and the shine is eh.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Conditions really well & leaves your hair glossy like it says it will. A pea size amount is really all you need for your color to be more vibrant & your hair to look like glass if you straighten it. I only apply from the ears down because I tend to get oily near my scalp. It offers a little control, conditioning & shine. You can usually find it at Marshalls for cheaper than they have it in salons.
Syndi B.
Richardson, TX
This creme is fantastic. It's not too heavy. It adds shine and softness and smells great!
Chelsea T.
Asbury
Fekkai BRILLIANT GLOSSING CREME uploaded by Chelsea T.
I love this so much I have been using it for years. It leaves my hair so shiney super soft and tames all my frizz and fly-aways. I have not found a product that compares to this one. I feel like Fekkai is getting harder and harder to find, which I am unhappy about because I think they really make amazing products. If you can find this though, get the smaller bottle because you need so little of this product, like just a tiny drop, so the little bottle will last you years i promise.
kariymah N.
I love this hair product it's so good to use when your hair is wet you can use it like it's gel.the smells is amazing and it's a nice texture for your hair. I like to use this product mostly after the beach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...