BY FEKKAI

Infused with olive oil
Scented by a fresh floral garden
Leave hair smooth & glowing
Transform hair's texture with Fekkai's award winning iconic Brilliant Glossing Styling Creme. This lightweight glossing cream with the brilliance of an oil softens hair with rich radiance to leave it smooth and glowing with vibrant shine. Show hair the way to shine daily with this soft creme formula; bathing hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Scented by a fresh floral garden.

Made in United States

Apply small amount to damp or dry hair. ©Fekkai
Warnings
Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LAURETH-7, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, SYNTHETIC WAX, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GERANIOL, HYDROXYETHYL BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM SULFITE, TRISODIUM EDTA, MICA, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5)

Buy on Amazon
  • "A little bit goes a long way and you have to be careful not to overdo it otherwise you end up with greasy looking freshly washed hair." in 7 reviews
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this so much I have been using it for years.  It leaves my hair so shiney super soft and tames all my frizz and fly-aways.  I have not found a product that compares to this one.  I feel like Fekkai is getting harder and harder to find, which I am unhappy about because I think they really make amazing products.  If you can find this though, get the smaller bottle because you need so little of this product, like just a tiny drop, so the little bottle will last you years i promise.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I just started using it and it definitely keeps my hair smooth and glossy! Even on days when I don’t straighten my hair this really helps with the frizz and dullness of it.

In the pic: this is the day after a night out of dancing. I had curled my hair the night before and used a ton of hair products but this cream made it look pretty ok!
Summer W.
Merriam, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This product does keep hair down, and makes it look shiny and silky.
So it definitely is a product that does that job. However it is quite pricy. Also the smell is not the best. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this again personally, although it does a great job, it’s not life changing, for the price.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
It’s a great product! It’s one I have gone back to. I used it for a while years ago and in the back of my cabinet there was a partial tube and I used it. Well it makes me wonder why I stopped. It’s a great feel to it and a gloss and shine to the hair without weighing it down. I have dry straw for hair and i love this product.
jaimie l.
Purchased at: Target
i know this is a but pricier compared to other ones sold in target but its seriously so good. i have fine thin straight hair and i want something to make my hair look shiny and this does that without making it look greasy which is veryyy important
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Good stuff and Ive tried it all from biosilk (to heavy) super skinny (great for shin but nothing else and a tad heavy) frizz ease (im not even going to comment on that crap.) and every other silicone product in between. But this glossing cream is GREAT. and the olive oil is so moisturizing I dont need anything else like a leave in. All i do once i get out the shower is a little phyto defrissant and then just a drop of this and my hair is amazing. love this stuff!! take my word for it and go out and at least buy the small size at sephora for 9$, thats what I did and it was soooooo worth it. come on this stuff does it all, moisturizes shines and keeps the nasty frizzies away....im in heaven ~~<3
(AND the bottle it lasts forever)
(packaging could be better though, wish I could get that last little bit from under the cap...o well)
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Tried this after Kathleen Lights recommended it years ago. It's now one of my HG products. Never bought the full size yet because the travel size is like $4 and lasts forever... but either way this stuff is great. I have coarse & thick wavy hair that can get tangly and frizzy. I tend to opt more toward cream products than oils or sprays. This makes my hair smooth, shiny and more manageable. I use it when my hair is damp out of the shower and I use it when its dry to smooth it. Honestly I apply this every day lol. It really makes a noticeable difference in how my hair looks and feels. Also it smells great! Highly recommend
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I have extremely thick hair that's prone to frizziness and flyaways. I've tried really expensive hair serums but all they seemed to do was weigh my hair down and make it look oily and gross. This stuff...wow. It makes my hair extremely soft, shiny, eliminates all frizz, and no matter how much I put in my hair, it doesn't make it look greasy. And it's cheap! Love it!
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
I love this stuff so much! It only takes a little to smooth and add a bit of shine to your hair. It has a very pleasant yet faint lemon smell. I first found it at Bath &a Body Works years ago, and I've had a hard time finding it in stores since. It was about $20 the last time I bought it (which is more than I usually like to spend on a styling product), but it lasts for a good while.
Brittany G.
Stamford, CT
My mom introduced me to this years ago and I've never stopped using it. A pea sized drop goes a LONG way with my frizzy hair. But the perfect amount is KEY, because if you overuse it even a little bit it'll make your hair greasy-just like an oil-based product. Otherwise, love love love.
Haley V.
Does this product weigh fine hair down?
Emily B.
Pittsfield, NH
I have heard so many great things about this product. Will this weigh down my hair? Also, is this really worth the money?
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Do these products have a good smell? The pastel colors look kind of weird....
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX
I'm using this as a detangler on my daughter's wavy hair. Does anyone know of a better product?
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
Has anyone with curly hair ever used this?