Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz

by Fekkai

Brilliant Glossing Conditioner
view larger

Show hair the way to shine daily with Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, a richly rewarding experience. Its soft crème formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Dull hair is nurtured to shine.

• Infused with sun-ripened olive oil
  • Scented by a fresh floral garden

The collection includes Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème.

Tip from the Frédéric Fekkai Salon

Concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.

Brilliant Glossing Collection
Brilliant Glossing Collection

Because shine can never be too brilliant, there is the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Collection.

Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème are masterfully crafted with olive oil to polish hair with a richly radiant shine. Each formula gives hair luscious luster as it reduces frizz.

Fekkai Hair Care

The hair collection from Fekkai is an offering of absolute indulgences that are utterly addicting.

Masterfully crafted by brand founder Frédéric Fekkai, who has been styling the world’s most famous hair for over two decades. Through the 5F Principle: Form, Feel, Function, Fragrance and Finish, decadent textures, lush scents and exquisite ingredients unite to deliver an extraordinary hair experience.

Fekkai, the most privileged hair in the world.

Fekkai Formulas At a Glance

Brilliant Glossing

Because shine can never be too brilliant

• Nurture dull hair to lustrous radiance.
  • Infused with olive oil.
Technician Color Care

Because color can never be too captivating

• Awaken color treated hair's radiance and shine.
  • Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed.
Full Blown Volume

Because lift can never be too lush

• Fulfill fine, limp hair with luxurious body.
  • Infused with citrus extract and ginseng.
PrX Reparatives

Because strength can never be too glorious

• Fortify weakened hair to resist future damage.
  • Infused with argan oil extract.
Essential Shea

Because hair can never be too rich

• Smooth coarse, dry hair to fluidity.
  • Infused with pure shea butter.
Apple Cider

Because clean can never be too pristine

• Deeply cleans overworked hair for a new beginning.
  • Infused with apple cider.
Styling

Because effortless style can’t exist without flawless expertise

• Masterful formulas for a luxurious, modern look.
  • Scented by petals and florals.

How do you guys rate this product?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz!
Milford, MA
the smell is okay. nothing crazy i feel like its an expensove brand that os notndoing what it should be but maybe ill try again since it has been a while!
Sarasota, FL
Used to be my favorite conditioner! Still a good go to. Gives your hair shine without weighing it down or making it look greasy. The smell could be better
It's a staple in my shower. Everyone can use it. It's affordable. It's very effective in detangling and building Lustre. I am definitely buying it again!
Flushing, NY
A very light weight conditioner. Smells great, keeps hair smooth,silky. The smell stays in your hair for about four days until you wash your hair again.
Pingree Grove, IL
I usually try whatever my hair dresser tells me to. This came in one of my birchbox and was a pleasant surprise. Made my hair feel smooth yet not greasy.
Las Vegas , NV
Beautiful conditioner. Makes my hair incredibly shiny, which I love. Intense shine and hydration. I recommend for those who want incredibly shiny hair.
This is a perfectly solid conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and manageable. However, I just don't love it as much as some of my other conditioners.
Fekkai is AMAZING! This stuff leaves my hair soft and less frizzy. I have very fussy hair that rejects most products and this did not weigh it down.
ALBERTVILLE, AL
Smells great liked it best on my relaxed tresses yet to try it on my natural hair! We shall see fekkai products are no hit and miss you as directed!
Mahomet, IL
I do not like this brand at all-It kind of upsets me too bc I hear such great things about Fekkai brand but this did literally nothing for my hair.