Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz

by Fekkai

Brilliant Glossing Conditioner
view larger

Show hair the way to shine daily with Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, a richly rewarding experience. Its soft crème formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Dull hair is nurtured to shine.

• Infused with sun-ripened olive oil
  • Scented by a fresh floral garden

The collection includes Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème.

Tip from the Frédéric Fekkai Salon

Concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.

Brilliant Glossing Collection
Brilliant Glossing Collection

Because shine can never be too brilliant, there is the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Collection.

Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème are masterfully crafted with olive oil to polish hair with a richly radiant shine. Each formula gives hair luscious luster as it reduces frizz.

Fekkai Hair Care

The hair collection from Fekkai is an offering of absolute indulgences that are utterly addicting.

Masterfully crafted by brand founder Frédéric Fekkai, who has been styling the world’s most famous hair for over two decades. Through the 5F Principle: Form, Feel, Function, Fragrance and Finish, decadent textures, lush scents and exquisite ingredients unite to deliver an extraordinary hair experience.

Fekkai, the most privileged hair in the world.

Fekkai Formulas At a Glance

Brilliant Glossing

Because shine can never be too brilliant

• Nurture dull hair to lustrous radiance.
  • Infused with olive oil.
Technician Color Care

Because color can never be too captivating

• Awaken color treated hair's radiance and shine.
  • Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed.
Full Blown Volume

Because lift can never be too lush

• Fulfill fine, limp hair with luxurious body.
  • Infused with citrus extract and ginseng.
PrX Reparatives

Because strength can never be too glorious

• Fortify weakened hair to resist future damage.
  • Infused with argan oil extract.
Essential Shea

Because hair can never be too rich

• Smooth coarse, dry hair to fluidity.
  • Infused with pure shea butter.
Apple Cider

Because clean can never be too pristine

• Deeply cleans overworked hair for a new beginning.
  • Infused with apple cider.
Styling

Because effortless style can’t exist without flawless expertise

• Masterful formulas for a luxurious, modern look.
  • Scented by petals and florals.

How do you guys rate this product?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz!
Asbury, NJ
I used to be a loyal Fekkai costumer until the products have become harder and harder to find. They have been taken off the shelfs of the stores I used to buy them from.  This product was extremely disappointing.  The consistency of this conditioner is watery and hard to even apply to the hair.  It doesn't condition well at all, and my hair is definitely not glossy afterwards.  Fekkai makes some amazing products, but stay away from this!
This absolutely did not work for me. It did nothing beneficial for my hair and it smelled awful when actually in my hair. It smelled neutral in the bottle (not pleasant because it’s supposed to be more natural and minimal ingredients). However my hair smelled like mildew after using. Would never buy.
Concord, NH
I love the packaging of this conditioner which initially drew me to this product. The scent is lovely and not too strong. I wasn’t able to find this at my regular drugstore or salon so I stopped purchasing, but I would definitely in the future.
Lexington, KY
First of all, this smells like an absolute dream. Beyond just the smell the product works so well! It moisturizes the hair very well and leaves it looking shiny and healthy. The price is a little steep but in the long run I think it’s worth it
Lynn
Makes hair shinny and strong looking.  A little goes a long way usually, unless my hair is very long.   Which is a good thing because it is a pricey product.  But definitely worth the extra expense.
Vancouver , WA
I love the Frederick Fekkai hair care products. This one is not my favorite. It doesn’t seem to have the same effects as the reparative conditioner. I would not recommend this particular fekkai conditioner. #haircare #conditioner
Nashville
Absolutely love this conditioner! One of my most favorite hair care brands!! it has a lovely scent and i wouldn’t change a thing about it at all. It keeps my heir feeling soft and shiny and i’m always satisfied using it!
Boynton Beach, FL
This stuff leaves my hair shiny with or without being blown dry. It leaves this natural shine on my hair that looks so shiny and not oily. I love this for special occasions bc everyone tells me my hair looks so healthy.
This was my absolute favorite conditioner in the past but you have to give you hair a rest after half the bottle I feel like it stops working it’s also kind of expensive it it is a quality shampoo and smells great
Louisiana
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product and it smells so good. It makes my hair smooth and silky. I hope this stuff is always around cause I need more! My hair is a frizzy mess some days and this stuff makes a difference.