Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz

by Fekkai

Brilliant Glossing Conditioner
view larger

Show hair the way to shine daily with Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, a richly rewarding experience. Its soft crème formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Dull hair is nurtured to shine.

• Infused with sun-ripened olive oil
  • Scented by a fresh floral garden

The collection includes Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème.

Tip from the Frédéric Fekkai Salon

Concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.

Brilliant Glossing Collection
Brilliant Glossing Collection

Because shine can never be too brilliant, there is the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Collection.

Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème are masterfully crafted with olive oil to polish hair with a richly radiant shine. Each formula gives hair luscious luster as it reduces frizz.

Fekkai Hair Care

The hair collection from Fekkai is an offering of absolute indulgences that are utterly addicting.

Masterfully crafted by brand founder Frédéric Fekkai, who has been styling the world’s most famous hair for over two decades. Through the 5F Principle: Form, Feel, Function, Fragrance and Finish, decadent textures, lush scents and exquisite ingredients unite to deliver an extraordinary hair experience.

Fekkai, the most privileged hair in the world.

Fekkai Formulas At a Glance

Brilliant Glossing

Because shine can never be too brilliant

• Nurture dull hair to lustrous radiance.
  • Infused with olive oil.
Technician Color Care

Because color can never be too captivating

• Awaken color treated hair's radiance and shine.
  • Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed.
Full Blown Volume

Because lift can never be too lush

• Fulfill fine, limp hair with luxurious body.
  • Infused with citrus extract and ginseng.
PrX Reparatives

Because strength can never be too glorious

• Fortify weakened hair to resist future damage.
  • Infused with argan oil extract.
Essential Shea

Because hair can never be too rich

• Smooth coarse, dry hair to fluidity.
  • Infused with pure shea butter.
Apple Cider

Because clean can never be too pristine

• Deeply cleans overworked hair for a new beginning.
  • Infused with apple cider.
Styling

Because effortless style can’t exist without flawless expertise

• Masterful formulas for a luxurious, modern look.
  • Scented by petals and florals.

How do you guys rate this product?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz!
Mahomet, IL
I do not like this brand at all-It kind of upsets me too bc I hear such great things about Fekkai brand but this did literally nothing for my hair.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is such an amazing conditioner since I have dry skin I tend to have a dry scalp as well and super itchy. The scrnt is nice and long lasting
Nicholasville, KY
1,961 reviews
I love this conditioner I got it as a sample from my friend at Ulta & I have bought it several times since. It makes my hair super soft & shiny .
Greenwich
I love this conditioner! Very smoothing and makes your hair incredibly soft. Great for all hair types, even fine hair, it won't weigh it down!
Brooklyn, NY
The olive oil line of fekkai is the absolute best - leaves my hair super soft! It's like traveling to the Mediterranean, but in a bottle!
Park City, UT
Conditioner works OK but it causes a lot of buildup in the hair. It smells really good and it lasts awhile, you don't need much of it.
Warrior Run, PA
This is an amazing hair conditioner!! My hair was so soft and looked stunning afterwards... very impressed but also very expensive
Franklin, VA
Great conditioner....leaves hair silky feeling, not greasy. Smells good too. No need for a deep conditioner if you are using this.
Greenwich , CT
Such a luxurious product keeps my hair from tangling really really like how creamy it feels and also leaves my hair not greasy.
charleston, SC
this is one of my favorite fekkai products of all time. it has helped my hair so much and really does make it super shiny.