Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Anita E.Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Anita E.

BY FEKKAI

Brilliant Glossing Conditioner
view larger

Show hair the way to shine daily with Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, a richly rewarding experience. Its soft crème formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Dull hair is nurtured to shine.

• Infused with sun-ripened olive oil
  • Scented by a fresh floral garden

The collection includes Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème.

Tip from the Frédéric Fekkai Salon

Concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.

Brilliant Glossing Collection
Brilliant Glossing Collection

Because shine can never be too brilliant, there is the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Collection.

Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème are masterfully crafted with olive oil to polish hair with a richly radiant shine. Each formula gives hair luscious luster as it reduces frizz.

Fekkai Hair Care

The hair collection from Fekkai is an offering of absolute indulgences that are utterly addicting.

Masterfully crafted by brand founder Frédéric Fekkai, who has been styling the world’s most famous hair for over two decades. Through the 5F Principle: Form, Feel, Function, Fragrance and Finish, decadent textures, lush scents and exquisite ingredients unite to deliver an extraordinary hair experience.

Fekkai, the most privileged hair in the world.

Fekkai Formulas At a Glance

Brilliant Glossing

Because shine can never be too brilliant

• Nurture dull hair to lustrous radiance.
  • Infused with olive oil.
Technician Color Care

Because color can never be too captivating

• Awaken color treated hair's radiance and shine.
  • Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed.
Full Blown Volume

Because lift can never be too lush

• Fulfill fine, limp hair with luxurious body.
  • Infused with citrus extract and ginseng.
PrX Reparatives

Because strength can never be too glorious

• Fortify weakened hair to resist future damage.
  • Infused with argan oil extract.
Essential Shea

Because hair can never be too rich

• Smooth coarse, dry hair to fluidity.
  • Infused with pure shea butter.
Apple Cider

Because clean can never be too pristine

• Deeply cleans overworked hair for a new beginning.
  • Infused with apple cider.
Styling

Because effortless style can’t exist without flawless expertise

• Masterful formulas for a luxurious, modern look.
  • Scented by petals and florals.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
I have super dry and frizzy hair. Its wavy and always so thirsty! I search thru so many products trying to find one that tames the beast.. Voila! This is it! Seriously after a week of this shampoo an conditioner, my hair started to lay down, was brilliantly shiny, and just so freakin soft!!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
When I worked at Bath & Body Works I used to get this line all the time when I got a discount. I loved the light smell of it and it was super moisturizing without making my hair feel greasy. I would buy it all the time if it wasn't so expensive. If you have the money to splurge go for it.
Jennifer W.
North Bergen, NJ
One of my favorite conditioners. A high price tag to pay but I always get complements on my hair when I wash and condition with this set. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny and lasts a good 48 hours before it starts looking like it needs another wash.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
Used to be my favorite conditioner! Still a good go to. Gives your hair shine without weighing it down or making it look greasy. The smell could be better
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
My absolute favorite conditioner. Smells amazing! I love buying at cvs when it's on sale and I have discounts on top of that.
Amber M.
West Covina, CA
Love these products. It always makes my hair super soft. I was lucky enough to get two huge bottles on sale.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I love how soft my hair feels using this product. However, it does make my hair feel a little oily.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
I was shocked at how silky and shiny my hair was from using this. I didn't actually expect it to be glossy, but it was. There's nothing special about it's fragrance butg it does exactly what it says it will!
Anita E.
Denton, TX
Helps to control my frizzies some. I have dandruff so I've been using it with my regular head and shoulders. I'm sure it works better with the shampoo. Then again my hair is in desperate need of a makeover so I can't give a good review until after that happens. I can see that it does have potential though. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 16 fl oz
Melissa C.
This worked very well for me paired with the shampoo! My hair is thin, fine and has no volume and this made my hair feel a little fuller and also made my hair shiny! Left it feeling very soft. I left the conditioner in for a few minutes and volia!  I am satisfied with the results.
Maricela P.
How do you guys rate this product?