Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Anita E.Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz uploaded by Anita E.

BY FEKKAI

Brilliant Glossing Conditioner
view larger

Show hair the way to shine daily with Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, a richly rewarding experience. Its soft crème formula bathes hair in brilliantly lustrous radiance. Dull hair is nurtured to shine.

• Infused with sun-ripened olive oil
  • Scented by a fresh floral garden

The collection includes Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème.

Tip from the Frédéric Fekkai Salon

Concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.

Brilliant Glossing Collection
Brilliant Glossing Collection

Because shine can never be too brilliant, there is the Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Collection.

Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, and Brilliant Glossing Styling Crème are masterfully crafted with olive oil to polish hair with a richly radiant shine. Each formula gives hair luscious luster as it reduces frizz.

Fekkai Hair Care

The hair collection from Fekkai is an offering of absolute indulgences that are utterly addicting.

Masterfully crafted by brand founder Frédéric Fekkai, who has been styling the world’s most famous hair for over two decades. Through the 5F Principle: Form, Feel, Function, Fragrance and Finish, decadent textures, lush scents and exquisite ingredients unite to deliver an extraordinary hair experience.

Fekkai, the most privileged hair in the world.

Fekkai Formulas At a Glance

Brilliant Glossing

Because shine can never be too brilliant

• Nurture dull hair to lustrous radiance.
  • Infused with olive oil.
Technician Color Care

Because color can never be too captivating

• Awaken color treated hair's radiance and shine.
  • Infused with the oil of pure grapeseed.
Full Blown Volume

Because lift can never be too lush

• Fulfill fine, limp hair with luxurious body.
  • Infused with citrus extract and ginseng.
PrX Reparatives

Because strength can never be too glorious

• Fortify weakened hair to resist future damage.
  • Infused with argan oil extract.
Essential Shea

Because hair can never be too rich

• Smooth coarse, dry hair to fluidity.
  • Infused with pure shea butter.
Apple Cider

Because clean can never be too pristine

• Deeply cleans overworked hair for a new beginning.
  • Infused with apple cider.
Styling

Because effortless style can’t exist without flawless expertise

• Masterful formulas for a luxurious, modern look.
  • Scented by petals and florals.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis S.
Iowa City, IA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. The scent is so relaxing and intense that I can smell it throughout the day. My hair is rather dry and cracking, and I could tell a huge difference after using Fekkai products and how much moisture my hair had after using it.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
I was shocked at how silky and shiny my hair was from using this. I didn't actually expect it to be glossy, but it was. There's nothing special about it's fragrance butg it does exactly what it says it will!
Anita E.
Denton, TX
Helps to control my frizzies some. I have dandruff so I've been using it with my regular head and shoulders. I'm sure it works better with the shampoo. Then again my hair is in desperate need of a makeover so I can't give a good review until after that happens. I can see that it does have potential though. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 16 fl oz
Melissa C.
This worked very well for me paired with the shampoo! My hair is thin, fine and has no volume and this made my hair feel a little fuller and also made my hair shiny! Left it feeling very soft. I left the conditioner in for a few minutes and volia!  I am satisfied with the results.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
 I love my Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner! I get a lot of fly aways and frizzy hair, and this conditioner does the job! It rehydrates my hair and it is not heavy at all.  It leaves my hair feeling so good and sleek and I am in love with the floral scent!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and silky. It looks best when applied on hair that has been blown dry, but I've used it a few times on wet hair and let air dry and it also looked nice. My hair looks so beautiful when I wear this, definitely worth the price!
Chrissy G.
Definitely one of my favorite splurge hair products. What's nice about this product is you don't need a lot of the shampoo or conditioner since it is so thick/well made so it lasts longer. Smells earthy and kind of like olive oil but I like it!
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
Smells amazing and does wonderful things to my super dry and damaged bleach blonde hair! I usually get this at kohls when they have a sale or if I have extra kohls cash. It leaves my hair extremely soft and manageable and it looks so much better than before
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
This product along with its shampoo is absolutely brilliant, you see a noticeable difference in your hair after using this product. It makes hair shinier, look fuller, and healthy! This is my mom’s new favorite hair line!
Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
Recently purchased this conditioner and it is amazing. I've loved other Fekkai products in the past and loved them and this one is no exception. It leaves my hair smooth, glossy, and soft. The scent is also great!
Maricela P.
How do you guys rate this product?