BeautyHairHair ProductsFekkai
Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine

Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine

Vegan, silicone-free shampoo powered by French Cold Pressed Olive Oilfor radiant shine and moisture replenishment. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients + 100% recyclable package / bottle made of 95% recycled plastic

How-to: Create lather in hands with water. Massage lather onto scalp. Rinse well & follow with conditioner.

Is it good product or not ?
Is it good????
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine!
Brittany  G.
Cullman, AL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Brittany  G.
This shampoo and conditioner smells soooo good and my hair so soft . I definitely recommend this. It is kinda hard to squeeze out of the bottle. And using it everyday kinda made my hair a little to shiny for me.
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Sanja S.
This is so good I love the way my hair smell and feel so smooth and shiny I can’t even explain it so feel like I just got my hair done professionally and I’m in to it #shampoo #voxbox #influencer #beauty #hair
Susanna G.
Villa Park, IL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Susanna G.
I really liked the scent of this shampoo. The scent reminded me of a shampoo that you’d get in a luxury hotel. I agree that it helps add shine to my hair, but didn’t feel like it delivered on the moisturizing/hydrating claim. I also found that I needed to use a lot more of this shampoo to get the amount of lather I like and it left my hair feeling almost brittle-y out of the shower. What I do love, is that the bottle claims to be made of 95% recycled plastic. Overall, I’d probably reach for my usual favorite before repurchasing this shampoo, but I’m really glad I got to try it out.
Laura C.
Westminster, MD
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Laura C.
This product is extremely effecting to make dry, brittle hair look moisturized and shiny. The ingredients are and not damaging to the hair and it’s perfect for a glossy shine
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Cosima K.
I’m lumping these together because that’s how I used them. They were fine i guess but I wasn’t particularly impressed with either. Keep in mind that even though I squeezed 2 applications out of this, that’s not usually enough to judge a product. But I don't feel the need to repurchase. In part because their product listings use clearly textured hair as a before picture and straightened hair as the after. These products are not going to give you that effect. They didn’t even do much for my frizz. It’s false advertising and all around bullshit. No thank you, next.
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to try this brand and for good reason. It smells so good and my hair get so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner. I will absolutely buy Fekkai products again!
Nicole H.
Clay, MI
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Nicole H.
This shampoo is very moisturizing and left my hair feeling super clean. It’s best for a dry scalp and does not strip color.
Elizabeth  N.
Manteca, CA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Elizabeth  N.
O L I V E | YOU 👉🏽 That’s right FEKKAI BRILLIANT GLOSS SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER is infused with olive oil + prickly pear! This duo paired with FEKKAI BRILLIANT GLOSS MULTI-TASKER is clean, vegan + sustainable. Silicon, sulfate + paraben free, this lightweight combo will leave you feeling silky, protected + tamed. Don’t stress the heat + start to define + shine .. This shampoo makes my hair feel extremely clean and lightweight with just a soft fragrance that does not clash with other hair products.
Vicki C.
Littleton, CO
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Vicki C.
I enjoyed using this shampoo, though it wasn’t my favorite. The lather is good, the smell is nice, it just didn’t do a whole lot for my hair specifically compared to other shampoos I like to use
Rachael K.
Grapevine, TX
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Rachael K.
Fekkai High Shine Shampoo added shine and moisture to my hair. I love the scent of this line as well! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...