Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine

Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine

Vegan, silicone-free shampoo powered by French Cold Pressed Olive Oilfor radiant shine and moisture replenishment. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients + 100% recyclable package / bottle made of 95% recycled plastic

How-to: Create lather in hands with water. Massage lather onto scalp. Rinse well & follow with conditioner.

Can someone describe the scent? I used to use this product when it was citrus ginger scented and loved that smell.
I used to love this product for my dry, damaged hair. How does the new formula compare to the old one?
Where do you buy this ?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine!
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Cosima K.
I’m lumping these together because that’s how I used them. They were fine i guess but I wasn’t particularly impressed with either. Keep in mind that even though I squeezed 2 applications out of this, that’s not usually enough to judge a product. But I don't feel the need to repurchase. In part because their product listings use clearly textured hair as a before picture and straightened hair as the after. These products are not going to give you that effect. They didn’t even do much for my frizz. It’s false advertising and all around bullshit. No thank you, next.
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to try this brand and for good reason. It smells so good and my hair get so soft after using this shampoo and conditioner. I will absolutely buy Fekkai products again!
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this shampoo and it works! As soon as I did the first wash I felt the difference in my hair. It makes my hair nice, shine, clean and smells nice. I love switching around the shampoos and now I've been using on and off more than a year. Wonderful quality product and the price is fair.
Heather P.
Berlin, MD
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Heather P.
Smells great and I love how my hair feels after I use it! It lathers great! I love how it’s made from recycled materials!
Bã¡Rbara P.
Carteret, NJ
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Bã¡Rbara P.
It’s a really good product leave my hair soft and glossy I recommended 100% very good!!!!!!!
Mallory R.
Tacoma, WA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Mallory R.
My first impression of this shampoo was firstly the beautiful packaging and then the scent! When I used this product; again I loved the scent which even carried on to the next day when I was styling I would get whiffs of the scent! I loved that it produced a nice lather and really left my hair feeling clean and not weighed down! I did not notice much shine or gloss though, but I compensate with my olaplex oil! It also did not give much moisture this balayaged blonde needs! Lastly I love love the companies mission and have shared it with my coworkers at our Plastic Surgery clinic! Overall it’s a good cleanser!
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Latisha B.
My hair feels amazing and clean. It lathers great and you don’t need a whole lot. Love the smell.
Ashley H.
Canfield, OH
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Ashley H.
I received this complementary from Influenster and sooo excited to try it! I used the #Fekkai shampoo, conditioner, and cream gloss. I did not put any other leave-in conditioners, oils, heat protectants, etc...aferward to give an biased review. Anyway, the shampoo 🧴smelled sooo good🤍 and did a nice job leaving my scalp and roots feeling fresh. I used a quarter size on the front and back of my head and I have a lot of thick hair. I usually wash my every 3 days and I noticed my scalp to be a bit more dry than usual. This shampoo is really good for girls who have an oilier scalp and tend to wash their hair more frequently. I would recommend this shampoo after a sweaty workout to clean your roots and prevent buildup! Now see what I thought about the conditioner and cream gloss ➰
Tabitha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tabitha S.
This product is great! A little goes a long way and the smell is luxurious. I usually have to wash my hair at LEAST every other day but I feel like this shampoo and conditioner extends my wash. My hair feels clean, light, and shiny. A bonus that the ingredients are natural!
Codie W.
Monterey, CA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Codie W.
I am in LOVE with this shampoo! I have been looking for something without all of the parabens sulfates, and other harmful chemicals. All of the shampoos that I have been trying either left my hair greasy or weighed down. This one leaves my hair fresh, clean, and does not feel heavy. I even love the scent!! I will definitely be purchasing this from now on!