Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamFekkai
Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème

Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème

Vegan, silicone-free luminizing styling crème powered by French Cold Pressed Olive Oil for radiant shine, moisture replenishment, and anti-frizz protection. Hair care that makes you feel good + do good, beginning to end.

Feel Good:+ nourishing naturals for heat, sun and antioxidant pollution protection+ safe for color and keratin-treated hair

Do Good:+ vegan and gluten free / no nasty ingredients+ 100% recyclable package / tube made of 65% recycled plastic

How-to: Apply a small amount into towel-dried hair, starting at ends working up mid-lengths. Style as desired. For coarser hair types, apply to dry hair for extra moisture and shine.

I was wondering, is this product okay to leave in hair while it air dries? I usually use it right before I blow dry my hair.
Hii!! I have always loved the fekkai brilliant glossing cream but it is discontinued. Is this similar? Better worse? Help a girl out! Thanks 🌻
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème!
Heather C.
Charlotte, NC
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is an amazing product. I love that it makes my hair nice and soft and shiny. Unfortunately it does make my hair look a bit greasy after a little while. Don’t use it as often as I like due to that reason.
Miami T.
Coral Springs , FL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Miami T.
The gloss Multitasker I enjoyed, the smell is similar to the shampoo and conditioner, which is great, I used it to blow out my hair and it worked well.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Jasmine G.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Jasmine G.
Has the same great fresh clean smell as the Shampoo and Conditioner which I really love the scent.. Used a little after washing my hair and my hair felt amazing g after it dried.. Helped a little with frizz but I have a lot of broken hair so that made my hair look frizzy even though it wasn’t and it’s been great on my color treated hair.. Didn’t get any fading..
Kafi V.
Hamilton, VA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Kafi V.
This cut down on my blow drying time, which is always great! It has a thick consistency with a light scent. My hair is not extremely shiny as I thought it would be after using this. You may need to add another product if you desire your hair to be shiny.
Heather H.
Richton, MS
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Heather H.
This crème is fantastic. I’ve used a lot of perfecting and blow dry creams and this one is my favorite! My hair is so soft and SO SHINY. Brilliant gloss is not an exaggeration.
Paige C.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Paige C.
I received this cream through influenster. I have brown wavy hair. This product is easy to apply. I feel my hair looks healthier after I apply it. I think it’s a pretty good product.
Ana M.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Ana M.
I loved this creme for my daughters curly hair it gives it a nice shine and soft curls i would totally recommend this product
Janine M.
Scottsdale , AZ
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Janine M.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Janine M.
This protectant cream is thicker than most I have used! It smells amazing!! It doesn’t leave your hair heavy and feeling like there is product in it. My hair was so shiny and soft after blowing dry it. I also feel like it gave my hair more volume! I would recommend!
Andrea T.
San Pedro, CA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by Andrea T.
I was skeptical at first, however I was very pleased with this creme! It smells great and really works into the hair well. I used it after using the Fekkai shampoo and conditioner on my towel dried hair. It left no residue on my hair at all. Just silky, smooth strands! Very pleased and recommend this!!
dorothy R.
Memphis, TN
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème uploaded by dorothy R.
I used the Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Creme after towel drying my curly hair. Adter.i let it settle in for a while I straightened my hair. I noticed immediately that my hair felt softer and the shine was great and not greasy looking. I liked that it was made with all Vegan ingredients. It's also made with 75% recycled packaging, which is a huge plus to me! The only drawback I've had is the smell is not great. Everything else about it was wonderful!