BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsFekkai
Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem

FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem

Unlock smooth luminosity, eliminate frizz and take control of styling. FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-tasker Perfecting Crème boosts and styles dull, dry or frizzy hair without leaving behind lingering residue.

Benefits

• Transforms hair with 4x the shine when used with FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Shampoo Moisturizing Hi-Shine and FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crème
  • Nutrient-rich, gloss-boosting daily conditioner delivers ultimate moisture replenishment and bids frizz adieu
  • Proprietary Environmental Protection Complex features Pro-Vitamin B5 for heat protection, Specialty Rice Protein for solar protection, and Edelweiss Flower Extract for anti-pollution, environmental protection
  • Scent features creamy woods and florals with top notes of green tea
  • Suitable for color-and-keratin-treated hair, and hair that is over-processed from chemical treatments
  • Clean, vegan, sustainable
  • Sulfate, silicone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and cruelty-free
  • 100% recyclable packaging

Key Ingredients

• Powered by Organic French Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, which imparts extra moisture and shine
  • Prickly Pear Extract strengthens strands' moisture barrier
  • Plant-derived extracts protect against moisture loss and color fade, distortion, and brassiness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem!
Larissa M.
Frisco, TX
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Larissa M.
Used this product during my trip to Mexico and let me tell you — it did wonders to my hair against the humidity. Totally recommend it !
Jessica M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Jessica M.
I like this but I can’t tell if it really did much. Probably will not buy again. Smells good though.
Lonnie K.
Flushing, NY
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Lonnie K.
They have changed and ruined a perfectly great original product. The new formula makes my hair very oily and heavy after usage, the opposite from what the old formula would do. I don't know why they've changed everything about it. Doesn't do any of the things that the product claims to promise like moisturizing and making hair shine. Don't recommend this product at all. I wouldn't spend $10 let alone $20 on it. Please bring back the original formula!
Elizabeth  N.
Manteca, CA
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Elizabeth  N.
O L I V E | YOU 👉🏽 That’s right FEKKAI BRILLIANT GLOSS SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER is infused with olive oil + prickly pear! This duo paired with FEKKAI BRILLIANT GLOSS MULTI-TASKER is clean, vegan + sustainable. Silicon, sulfate + paraben free, this lightweight combo will leave you feeling silky, protected + tamed. Don’t stress the heat + start to define + shine .. I don’t use creme’s that often and prefer to use oils but this one tamed some fly always but I did feel like it was heavier compared to other creme products and the shampoo and conditioner.
Rachael K.
Grapevine, TX
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Rachael K.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Multi Tasker added shine and moisture to my hair. I love the scent of this line as well! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Vicki C.
Littleton, CO
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Vicki C.
I think this product could work really well for someone with straighter hair than mine. I have very specific needs, and as such it didn’t do much for me. However, I do think it could work really well for someone else. I liked the consistency and smell and it seems like it would work well for styling non-curly hair.
Stevie Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Stevie Y.
The name is perfect for this cream “perfecting creme”. It literally leaves my hair perfect. The smell is absolutely amazing. It’s super easy to apply and it doesn’t take much, this bottle lasted me over a month. I never have frizzy hair using this product.
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Tiffany K.
I wasn’t super in love with this but it did smooth my hair. I didn’t get mega shine but it helped my hair be a bit more manageable with styling.
Sara W.
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Sara W.
I tried this product in combination with shampoo and conditioner of this collection. My hair is straight and I have quite a lot of it and for a styling product I mostly need volume products for my roots and something to smooth and rehidrate my hair during the week. This is like a lotion, it is hydrating for my ends but I could not give it any other uses in my routine probably because of my hair type. Would not repurchase as it didn't impress me enough.
Stephanie L.
Phoenix, AZ
FEKKAI Brilliant Gloss Multi-Tasker Perfecting Crem uploaded by Stephanie L.
This product, along with the shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair so soft! It goes on nicely and doesn’t feel like there’s anything in your hair once dried!

Looking for your answer?