Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai

NULL

Where can i buy it?
Does it dry your hair ?
Where do you buy this?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine!
Christine C.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: Target
This for me was just an average shampoo & conditioner. My hair definitely did look more shiny, but to me wasn’t soft or hydrated. The shampoo was fine ~ lathered up nicely & the smell was nothing that bothered me. The conditioner was more “watery” (not thick), like most conditioners that I have used. It also, did not really leave my hair tangle free.Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Jasmine G.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Jasmine G.
I like the thickness of this conditioner as well as the smell.. Made my hair feel nice and soft and feel like it was full of moisture.. So far I am really liking this brand. Eco friendly packaging is such a plus and love all the safe ingredients it has no harsh chemicals here.. I’ll use again..
Andrea G.
Sacramento, CA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Andrea G.
This conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and smells so good. The scent actually stays in my hair very well. I like how it has mostly natural ingredients. If you have dryer ends, this definitely would be a great conditioner. I received this product for free for testing purposes and to give an honest review.
Lara A.
Brooklyn, NY
The olive oil line of fekkai is the absolute best - leaves my hair super soft! It's like traveling to the Mediterranean, but in a bottle!
Jessie S.
Canton, GA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Jessie S.
I think the conditioner within itself is great. My only issues it that it isn’t as thick as I would like it. I have a lot of hair so I like thicker conditioners. This conditioner still works great though, even though I need to use more than what I normally would. Price is higher than what I would spend on a conditioner.
Tabitha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tabitha S.
I love how the product performs and smells, but I do wish the conditioner was slightly more moisturizing. I am used to a thicker conditioner, but I do feel that this is great and leaving the hair feeling clean and not greasy.
Paige F.
Springfield, VA
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Paige F.
Love what has been cut out of this new formula for health reasons- this past year I have been trying to “clean up” our household products, and this definitely falls in line! The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering fake fragrance like most hair products on the market. I really like this conditioner! I took off one star because I’m used to conditioner making your hair feel softer as you rinse it out- this formula is cream like and feels as though it is absorbing into your hair as you apply it. Hair feels a normal texture as you rinse. Definitely not a bad thing, and I am liking the results of this product!
Heather P.
Berlin, MD
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Heather P.
I love the smell and how smooth my hair feels after I use it! I love how it’s made from recycled products and doesn’t have extra additives!
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tiffany F.
This conditioner had a lot of slip and made detangling very easy! I was pleasantly surprised! I like that it wasn’t super thick and it soaked into my hair. I have 3c/4a high porosity hair that gets dry, so this conditioner really helped put moisture back in my hair.
Miami T.
Coral Springs , FL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Miami T.
This is my second time trying out the fekkai brilliant gloss conditioner. My hair is colored, and sometimes it can be dry, so I like to use products that will bring moisture to my hair. Here’s a few things that I enjoyed The smell, it is not as potent as the shampoo but it still gives you that spa like feeling In the shower and I love that. When I put on my hair it felt lightweight. I would have wanted for it to have given me more moisture or be a bit heavier as I tend to detangle my hair in the shower and would have wanted the product to help me more in that aspect, but it still gave me softness and manageability to my hair.