BeautyHairHair ProductsFekkai

Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine

NULL

Where can i buy it?
Does it dry your hair ?
Start your review of Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine!
Brittany  G.
Cullman, AL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Brittany  G.
It smells sooo good. I love the shampoo and conditioner. Only think I don’t like is the bottle is a little hard to squeeze. It’s an affordable product and worth it. Very satisfied with the product.
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Sanja S.
I just wanna start out by saying look how shiny my hair wax my hair looks like I went to the salon got a cut and styled I love this conditioner it is not oily it doesn’t leave my hair looking oily it is so it’s also really good on color treated hair satisfying I so recommend #complementary #conditioner #hairstyle
Laura C.
Westminster, MD
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Laura C.
This product is extremely effecting to make dry, brittle hair look moisturized and shiny. The ingredients are and not damaging to the hair and it’s perfect for a glossy shine .. for someone with thin hair, I always worry about using conditioner on the roots for fear of looking greasy. I did not have this issue with this coniditioner
Vicki C.
Littleton, CO
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Vicki C.
I thought this conditioner was pretty good, although I am very picky about my conditioners. It wasn’t quite hydrating enough for my curly hair, but could be fine for someone else.
Rachael K.
Grapevine, TX
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Rachael K.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine Conditioner added shine and moisture to my hair. I love the scent of this line as well! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Lonnie K.
Flushing, NY
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Lonnie K.
They have changed and ruined a perfectly great original formula. The new formula makes my hair very dull and dehydrated, despite of what the product name suggests. It is so drying that I have to use another conditioner just so that I can brush through the frizziness. I don't recommend this product; as a lot of product is needed in order to lather which is disappointing. Lastly, it has a slightly different scent from the original.
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: Target
This for me was just an average shampoo & conditioner. My hair definitely did look more shiny, but to me wasn’t soft or hydrated. The shampoo was fine ~ lathered up nicely & the smell was nothing that bothered me. The conditioner was more “watery” (not thick), like most conditioners that I have used. It also, did not really leave my hair tangle free.Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine
Susanna G.
Villa Park, IL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Susanna G.
I really liked the light scent of this product. The scent reminded me of a conditioner that you’d get in a luxury hotel. I agree that it helps add shine to my hair, but didn’t feel like it delivered on the moisturizing/hydrating claim. This conditioner was much thinner and lighter than other conditioners and it left my hair feeling almost brittle-y out of the shower. I really don’t feel like this product kept my medium-length hair from remaining tangled out of the shower. What I do like, is that the bottle claims to be made of 95% recycled plastic. Overall, I’d probably reach for my usual favorite before repurchasing this conditioner, but I’m really glad I got to try it out.
Tiffany K.
Rock Island, IL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Tiffany K.
I liked this conditioner, however I have pretty processed hair. It just wasn’t enough moisture for me. It’s a lightweight creamy texture and smells very clean. It didn’t de tangle as much as I’d like. This conditioner would be great for someone with more normal to healthy hair though.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Jasmine G.
Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Conditioner Moisturizing Hi-Shine uploaded by Jasmine G.
I like the thickness of this conditioner as well as the smell.. Made my hair feel nice and soft and feel like it was full of moisture.. So far I am really liking this brand. Eco friendly packaging is such a plus and love all the safe ingredients it has no harsh chemicals here.. I’ll use again..