Fekkai Brands Fekkai Styling Creme, 118 ml

Styling Creme, Olive Oil, Brilliant Glossing, Bottle 4 OZ Sleeks & shines. Infused with olive oil. Scented by a fresh floral garden. Polish hair with luxuriantly lustrous radiance. Dull, frizzy hair is nurtured to shine and smoothness. www.fekkai.com....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Brands Fekkai Styling Creme, 118 ml!
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a staple product for my hair. A MUST even when I travel. My girlfriend had told me about this over a decade ago when Bath & Body Works use to carry this (I don't believe they carry it any more). It can get pricey purchasing this but it is a life savor and a game changer for my hair. I have very fine hair that easy tangles ESPECIALLY in the winter time. I hadn't colored my hair in over a year but I do have color treated ends which I will be cutting off before the Lunar New Year. But whether my hair is color treated or not, this products saves my hair from being damaged. I remember when I had bleached my hair so much it was completely damaged. If I didn't have this in my hair, ai wouldn't even have been able to comb it out. And you don't need much to work with. Just squeeze out about a pea size, massage it into your hands and then rub it through to give it some gloss and oils. This helps with my tangles and keeps my hair healthy. I seriously wouldn't know what I'd do without this. It is a major staple in my home. I use this on my kids hair since their's is similar to mine, very fine and very tangled no matter what type of shampoo/conditioner you use. Although I admit Aveda hair products are amazing to the point where I don't reach for this product. But if you're on a budget and cannot afford Aveda's hair products, this is a life changer for me. I know they make this product for curly hair as well but I have not use that line nor do I know if it works well for curly hair. I have very fine straight hair so this works best for me. It has a light fresh scent to it that doesn't bother me at all and it really helps my hair be smooth, look and feel healthy again. I also noticed I have less split ends when using this product. You can find this at target and I think Walmart as well but once in a blue moon you can find this at nordstrom rack 😁
Gimena B.
Nice on keeping hair strands in place in the mid section and ends, but the silicone texture Makes hair near the root area appear oily or dirty. I have a travel size tube which I received as a gift. I am glad I didn’t buy it.
Kim D.
Navarre, FL
Did not notice this helping tame any frizz nor it adding moisture to my hair. It also did not prevent further frizz throughout the day when exposed to humidity. I would not buy this again, especially at the price.
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Perfect for blow outs. Light weight moisture that doesn’t weight down hair, leaves volume intact.
Lelia B.
This styling product doesn’t leave my hair greasy at all, leaves a nice shine and makes it feel moisturized. I enjoy the fragrance a lot, leaves my hair with a light and fresh scent. I definitely recommend trying it out after styling to just tame your ends.

Looking for your answer?