BY FEKKAI

Tousle and work through hair with hands. Brush out and style as desired. for application on longer hair, part and lift sections of dry hair, spray onto roots, flip head upside down, and gently work product through with fingers. see more...

Maria N.
i got the smaller travel size of this product to try and it does refresh my hair but i dont like that it leaves my scalp really itchy. compared to other products it could be better. i only wash my hair every two days. overall i think this product is alright
Nicole C.
this smells good and will give my clean dry hair volume, but when my hair is a bit greasy, it don't think it soaks up any oil. an hour or two later my hair feels dirty again. i wouldn't rebuy and there are other brands that work better.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Love this product! It is a little pricey when there are so many other brands that do the same thing for a lower price with the same benefits. I can go another two days with using this product which is average with my coarse hair type. I probably will not buy this product again.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love the smell and feel of this product and it works just as good as any other dry shampoo....but I don't buy it as much as I would because its Way more expensive than my go-to batiste dry shampoo!
Maricela F.
This smells amazing! It's a great alternative to having to wash your hair everyday if your trying protect it from harsh chemicals. I did not see any flakes and didn't feel any residue. I've used a slightly cheaper brand but this one is great as well
Shannon G.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, so I love Fekkai but sadly this one was a let down for me. :( It smells fantastic and makes your hair soft, but it still left my hair oily. It didn't add as much freshness as I would have liked.. going to stick to my other dry shampoos instead of this one.
Constance B.
Love this brand in general and their dry shampoo works great! Doesn't smell as good as some of their shampoos but still a great product
Julz L.
This stuff smells really nice and i really liked how it gave my hair "life" the second day after washing.
Elise D.
Toronto
Lovely scent and amazing dry shampoo but was disappointed when half way through the nozzle stopped working. Went through more online reviews and found out it’s a common thing. Don’t waste your money.

Amazon