Fekkai Blow Out Primer Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Selena L.Fekkai Blow Out Primer Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Selena L.Fekkai Blow Out Primer Spray, 5 fl oz uploaded by Erika M.

BY FEKKAI

Protective mist, scented by fruit and oceanic notes that primes hair for blow drying. Helps prevent breakage when heat styling. A mist that helps defend strands from damage. Great for creating sleek, smooth styles on thick, curly hair. Sensationally shields hair from heat damage. Wraps hair in a protective shield to help ward off frizz. Used at the legendary Fr d ric Fekkai Salons. see more...

Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this was a cream, but it’s a spray. I wasn’t crazy about that, but it has actually been fine. The scent is just lovely & it works great and it’s half the price of the salon product I was using. I will purchase it again.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
This was just ok. I can’t determine if it works. I found that it’s better if I’m flattening my hair vs drying with natural waves. It smells nice. It’s a bit pricey. I probably won’t buy again.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This stuff is amazing. It is lightweight, smells amazing and works better than any oil. I will use this forever and ever.
My hair has been bleached and colored and is quite crispy in places. This spray allows me to flat iron my hair to a smooth finish without adding damage. Smooth finish!
Poba Z.
I have tried it several time, but I am not happy with the effect, it make my hair very dry and i don't know if it is my hair type or not but definitely I will not buy it again.
Selena L.
Santa Maria
I love the same I always use this product my hair looks so much healthier and it makes my hair smell amazing I get a lot of feedback from friends. I use it everyday and on my daughter when I blow dry her hair
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
So, I know you're not supposed to gauge a product by the way it smells but I LOVE the way this smells. Like a fresh ocean. It protects my hair from heat and styling, as well as boosts some shine and reduces frizz.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
For thin, non frizzy hair, this product will work great! But, if you have thicker, frizzy or unruly hair don't waste your money. You'll end up using the bottle within two weeks with minimal results.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love primer sprays. This one  makes me feel confident that my hair will be protected from my blow out and styling
Erika M.
LOVE! I love this blowout primer, my hair not only smells amazing from this product but it stays frizz free all day.
Christina C.
Dover , DE
Does this leave hair feeling like ugh, heavy and oily but not oily if someone knows what i mean by that, kind of like u hairspray your hair and than comb it out. I bought this and used it but also used other products as well and I'm not sure but think it was this that caused my hair to feel that way???
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Does this works on curly hair?

Amazon