Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFekkai
Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost

Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost

NULL

I noticed one of the ingredients is "papain" (from papaya). When I researched it online it can be used for hair removal?? has anyone noticed hair loss with this product? Or is papain actually fine in shampoo?
Me encantaria poder probarlo ! soy de Argentina y estoy segura que la única de mi ciudad que usa influenster me encantaría poder probar este producto y dar mi opinión :)
I would like to try it to give my honest opinion and publish it on all my social networks✨
Start your review of Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost!
Samantha L.
Bristow, VA
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Samantha L.
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Samantha L.
I received this for free in exchange for an honest review. I really wanted to love this. I was super excited when it arrived and opened it and tried it immediately. The first thing I noticed was how good it smelled! Kind of like a grapefruit smell, I believe. I have fine, thin straight hair dyed blonde. When using this, I noticed it made my hair more tangled after my shower and it didn’t do anything with the color. It says it should work on natural and colored hair, but maybe my hair was too dark for it? I used it sporadically within 3 weeks since I don’t wash my hair daily and I don’t feel like my hair feels any better or looks any better than bedore.
Taylor C.
Lancaster, PA
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Taylor C.
Absolutely incredible. The smell is fantastic, ingredients are prime and it actually does the job. The packaging makes it very easy to travel and spill proof which I love. Totally satisfied with this!
Marcelli R.
Round Rock, TX
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Marcelli R.
When I used the shampoo I noticed that it is so smooth, it seemed to be washing with conditioner! It really made my hair very soft and shiny! I loved it and would buy again!
Jessica F.
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Jessica F.
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Jessica F.
This product is not too bad I do not know how I feel about the smell of it like it start to smell good but then it doesn’t.
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Anna H.
Can I say the Baby Blonde Shampoo was amazing. It was very light, clean, vegan, and sustainable. I’m use to my everyday shampoo and then conditioner but I didn’t feel the need of a conditioner because it left my hair soft and not tangled due to the damage I did with my hair with all the bleach and highlights. It has no/sans silicone, sulfate, phthalate, or paraben. My hair felt so renewed. #FEKKAI #Contest #Complimentary #BeautyInfluencer #HairCare #BabyBlondeShampoo #BabyBlondeMultitasker #FollowYourHair @Fekki @Influenster Also, any shrinkwrap on the products was placed by Influenster (not Fekkai) in order to follow shipping compliances. The shrinkwrap is 100% recyclable. Bottle as well!
Seany U.
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Seany U.
I like the way it made my hair feel but I feel like it gave my hair a brassy color. My hair feels very hydrated and it cleans my hair well, however I wish it had some blonde brightener in it.
Jenny W.
Dublin, OH
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Jenny W.
Great citrus scent without being too much. Waiting to see if it does anything with my blonde since it’s gradual. Lathers! Praise be!
Anna S.
Nashville, TN
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Anna S.
This stuff smells AMAZING. It has a good texture and lathers easily. I’ve only rated it 4/5 because I’m not sure I’m seeing visible results of brightening.
Leigh Ann F.
Williamsburg, VA
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Leigh Ann F.
No need to use too much, which is a good thing. My hair feels soft and males my hair super shiny! I feel like my blonde really pops now! I would definitely suggest this product for girls are women looking to "up" their blond.
Taylor B.
Duluth, MN
Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo Brighten & Boost uploaded by Taylor B.
First off, the packaging and sleek look of the bottle is it’s own aesthetic! While checking out the packaging it was amazing to see this shampoo is vegan, FREE OF sulfates, silicone, phthalates, parabens, and gluten! If that was not already amazing it’s also made from 95% RECYCLED PLASTIC!!! When opening to use I noticed it smells really amazing! For me it has a light orange scent, almost reminds me of DQ’s Orange Julius drink. Even though there is a scent, it’s not strong at all. So it won’t be to much for people who are sensitive to smells. At first when I was applying it, it made my hair feel super squeaky clean, almost too clean feeling.. I was a little worried about it being to intense on my “fine” hair. After getting out of the shower it felt a lot better drying it off and applying the FEKKAI MULTI-TASKER Air Drying Cream, adding the cream really brought out how well these two work together! My hair felt super clean, light, and I personally felt my hair was easier to manage while blow drying and brushing. It didn’t feel as tangled. I will be picking up these 2 again! 💕