Fekkai Aprs Soleil Hair Creme

BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Aprs Soleil Crme is a multi-tasker providing hydrating moisture and shine inspiring you to pamper your hair every day and now on the go in travel-friendly 2.0 oz size. Created by legendary celebrity stylist Frdric Fekkai this nourishing formula for sun-damaged hair is infused with sunflower seed oil. This lightweight crme treats you with decadently effective results at home: replenishing hydration smoothing hair and adding brilliance back to your locks. Fekkai Aprs Soleil Crme part of the Fekkai Soleil Collection rejuvenates any hair type; after the pool after the ski slopes or simply after a blow dry. see more...

Fekkai Aprs Soleil Hair Creme
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Put this in my hair while still damp, on the ends of my hair. Nourishes my ends and definitely something to apply if you're using heating tools. Oh and it smells amazing
Hera K.
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again!

Amazon