BY FEKKAI

The PrX 3-Day Transformation is a leave-in intensive treatment kit that shows immediate results to damaged hair. Each vial contains a dual phase formula, that once activated deeply nourishes and instantly revitalizes lifeless hair. In just three uses, damage is transformed - leaving hair visibly smooth, shiny and soft to the touch. The. PrX Reparatives collection is for women seeking to prevent and repair damage to their hair. These women have fragile, porous hair due to frequent heat styling or chemical processing and often use repair treatments and conditioners to restore natural texture and shine. Each product contains advanced ingredients including Keratin - a natural fiber that makes up 90% of hair s structure and Silk Proteins - one of the w. see more...

Bethany K.
Bethany K.
This is quality and you can tell. I like the smell as well! I really needed this and it made the difference!
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this stuff is insane, it's the best hair repair I've ever used, my hair is always damaged because I bleach it blonde and this stuff has saved my hair a few times, it's not cheap though.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this product except the price. However, it is definitely worth the investment. It transformed my hair by making it softer, smoother, and stronger!
Mercy E.
Mercy E.
Jackson, MS
This product honestly brings your hair back to life , the transformation does wonders for you hair this product is worth it
Sahar R.
Sahar R.
First for starters, if your unfamiliar with the brand, it's amazing! I love this product so much and use it at least 2-3 times a week. I'm huge with hair care too and would especially recommend all their hair protection and oil products!
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product I would definitely recommend buying this. It works very very well
Jen S.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Wow. I knew Fekkai was a great brand and boy did they deliver!! It is worth every single penny! I will forever be a loyal customer to this product. I found it randomly when looking for conditioner for my over-worked, damaged hair. I thought... Hmmm, seems legit. 3 day transformation is no joke! Make sure you are using sulfate free, shampoo when you are trying to fix your hair. The sulfate will cancel out all the hard work you are doing. Its ok to use it every once and again for removing build up...
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down Fekkai is the best product for anything!!!
Beka A.
Beka A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will make the driest hair so smooth! It is an expensive system so It's definitely a splurge, but I think it's worth it. Smells great and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Atlanta, GA
I had some serious damage from bleaching my hair. There were sections of my hair around my hair line that were coarse and fried. After ONE use, my hair looked and felt smooth. It was as if the damage had not occurred. Even the fine hairs around my face were once again fine and smooth to the touch. This product works! I was lucky enough to find it on clearance at Ulta for $20, but regularly it is around $100 which is a deal breaker for me unfortunately. If it was more affordable, I would re-purchase and use every few months. I have never had another salon product make such a huge impact on my hair. I highly recommend this to anyone with hair that has been compromised by heat and/ or chemical services.
Grete I.
Grete I.
Is it good? Where can i get it?
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
Is this worth the purchase? What are the benefits of using this product? Would you purchase again?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Vernon, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product yet? How did it transform your hair? Would you purchase it again?
Isadora G.