BY FEKKAI

The PrX 3-Day Transformation is a leave-in intensive treatment kit that shows immediate results to damaged hair. Each vial contains a dual phase formula, that once activated deeply nourishes and instantly revitalizes lifeless hair. In just three uses, damage is transformed - leaving hair visibly smooth, shiny and soft to the touch. The. PrX Reparatives collection is for women seeking to prevent and repair damage to their hair. These women have fragile, porous hair due to frequent heat styling or chemical processing and often use repair treatments and conditioners to restore natural texture and shine. Each product contains advanced ingredients including Keratin - a natural fiber that makes up 90% of hair s structure and Silk Proteins - one of the w. see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
 used
this shampoo for many years and find it great for my fine hair. It
gives body to perm resistant hair and strips all of the minerals from
tap water, leaving my hair squeaky clean. With this stripping my hair
retains the curl because the yucky water minerals are no longer attached
to the hair follicles. It doesn't strip any color that's been applied. .
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wow this stuff is insane, it's the best hair repair I've ever used, my hair is always damaged because I bleach it blonde and this stuff has saved my hair a few times, it's not cheap though.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
I love everything about this product except the price. However, it is definitely worth the investment. It transformed my hair by making it softer, smoother, and stronger!
Alexandra M.
atlanta, GA
I had some serious damage from bleaching my hair. There were sections of my hair around my hair line that were coarse and fried. After ONE use, my hair looked and felt smooth. It was as if the damage had not occurred. Even the fine hairs around my face were once again fine and smooth to the touch. This product works! I was lucky enough to find it on clearance at Ulta for $20, but regularly it is around $100 which is a deal breaker for me unfortunately. If it was more affordable, I would re-purchase and use every few months. I have never had another salon product make such a huge impact on my hair. I highly recommend this to anyone with hair that has been compromised by heat and/ or chemical services.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Wow. I knew Fekkai was a great brand and boy did they deliver!! It is worth every single penny! I will forever be a loyal customer to this product. I found it randomly when looking for conditioner for my over-worked, damaged hair. I thought... Hmmm, seems legit. 3 day transformation is no joke! Make sure you are using sulfate free, shampoo when you are trying to fix your hair. The sulfate will cancel out all the hard work you are doing. Its ok to use it every once and again for removing build up...
Beka A.
This will make the driest hair so smooth! It is an expensive system so It's definitely a splurge, but I think it's worth it. Smells great and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.
Bethany K.
This is quality and you can tell. I like the smell as well! I really needed this and it made the difference!
carissa d.
Gardnerville, NV
This works exactly like it says it should, results are the proof! Worked wonders for me!
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down Fekkai is the best product for anything!!!
Kels L.
I really think this stuff made a big difference and it does it pretty fast I like how it feels and makes my hair feel and the bottle is nice
Shanna K.
Is this worth the purchase? What are the benefits of using this product? Would you purchase again?
Katie P.
Saskatoon, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product yet? How did it transform your hair? Would you purchase it again?
Grete I.
Is it good? Where can i get it?
elizabeth v.