BY FEKKAI #99 in Detangling Treatments

• Is this really ironless?1 Answers
  • Anyone find success with this product? I'm trying to leav...1 Answers
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
My hair is pretty straight naturally and this product really kicks my natural hair up a notch. I don't use heat on my hair so this is an essential. I absolutely love it and would recommend this to anyone wanting to smooth their hair out a little bit.
Ximena L.
Irving , TX
I love this product, really helps to keep my hair soft and silky and lusciously straight. Yes, it’s a bit more on the pricey side, but I think the splurge is totally worth it. This is a key product in my daily hair styling and I highly recommend!!
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
I love to use this stuff after I straighten my hair. It's very humid where I live but this stuff holds up and my hair is smooth and straight all night. I have very long thick hair that is prone to frizz so this is a win for me.
Emmalee C.
Toronto, ON
I recently bought this on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I have wavy hair and like to blow-dry it straight. Long lasting. Smells good. Convenient pump dispenser. Costs more than other products, but it's a salon quality product. Recommended.
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
Anyone find success with this product? I'm trying to leave the flat iron off my hair.
Marcie M.