BY FEKKAI

• Anyone find success with this product? I'm trying to leave the fl...1 Answers
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
My hair is pretty straight naturally and this product really kicks my natural hair up a notch. I don't use heat on my hair so this is an essential. I absolutely love it and would recommend this to anyone wanting to smooth their hair out a little bit.
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
I love this product, really helps to keep my hair soft and silky and lusciously straight. Yes, it’s a bit more on the pricey side, but I think the splurge is totally worth it. This is a key product in my daily hair styling and I highly recommend!!
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to use this stuff after I straighten my hair. It's very humid where I live but this stuff holds up and my hair is smooth and straight all night. I have very long thick hair that is prone to frizz so this is a win for me.
Emmalee C.
Toronto, ON
I recently bought this on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I have wavy hair and like to blow-dry it straight. Long lasting. Smells good. Convenient pump dispenser. Costs more than other products, but it's a salon quality product. Recommended.
Labdani A.
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
I am
Ahmed from Algeria.
I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel
on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with
more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your
products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
Anyone find success with this product? I'm trying to leave the flat iron off my hair.