Fekkai Advanced Ironless Silky Straight Conditioner-8 oz.

by Fekkai

Has anyone tried this out? I have thick, hard to manage hair and was hoping this might be my miracle product?
Start your review of Fekkai Advanced Ironless Silky Straight Conditioner-8 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Pasadena, MD
This conditioner makes my hair shiny, smooth and soft. It glides through your hair easily and you don't need to use very much. Out of all the high end hair care I have in the mix, this is my current favorite. The smell is strong and I like strong smelling hair care. It does create a little buildup after a few uses, so you will need to alternate once in a while.
Herriman, UT
This works. When I was young Frederick fekkai did all of the cover-models hair on cosmo I was in love with him before I knew who he was. I have tried all of his products and I really like the iron less line. It has since been discontinued but it was great it cut blow dry time in half and left hair super smooth
From the scent to the entire formula this shampoo is great to use right before i blow dry my hair because it leaves it feeling silky and allows me to blow dry my hair and it looks straighter
Chesterton, IN
Purchased at: Target
Nice scent, isn’t greasy or heavy. Leaves my wavy hair shiny and smooth. I can just blow my hair dry and skip the straightening iron. Definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it.
Milford, CT
This has silicones, but I love to use this if I'm blowing out or straightening my hair. It makes the process much easier. It smells great and smooths tf out of my hair.
Greenville , NC
Fekkai is amazing! The way my hair feels after this is soft and luxurious. Almost like I just went to the salon! Price isn’t too steep and I use it on my colored hair and don’t have issues. Would recommend
This actually helped me, but I did have to use a straightener as well. Without a straightener, my hair is still somewhat wavy. With a straightener, my hair is both straight and sleek.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought this one just because I saw a review talking about how wonderful this product is and something about the kardashians using ( I still don't know if its true). It's not that cheap but worth, my hair is kinda complicate but with this product I feel my hair more soft
This product is very expensive and works like poop! I would not recommend it to anyone else because I could buy a much cheaper and better product! My hair is dry and colored so I always have flyaways because my hair is broken and this just does nothing for it!
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is amazing. I mean, seriously. It keeps my hair in check-- which would look like a broom head if left untamed-- by smoothing and leaving a silky, volumeous 'do. I definitely don't use too much as it can look greasy/heavy with an overdose.