BY FEKKAI

• Has anyone tried this out? I have thick, hard to manage hair and ...1 Answers
Aimee S.
This product is very expensive and works like poop! I would not recommend it to anyone else because I could buy a much cheaper and better product! My hair is dry and colored so I always have flyaways because my hair is broken and this just does nothing for it!
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is amazing. I mean, seriously. It keeps my hair in check-- which would look like a broom head if left untamed-- by smoothing and leaving a silky, volumeous 'do. I definitely don't use too much as it can look greasy/heavy with an overdose.
Mrs. E.
Riverside, CA
I have very thick and course hair. This works wonders to help straighten my hair safely. Keeps my looking shiny and healthy
Steph D.
Biddeford, ME
Expensive but smells wonderful and worth the price. My hair is very dry, and this makes it have life again.
María R.
weston, FL
Les recomiendo este acondicionador porque es perfecto para cuidado del cabello lo deja suave y muy bonito
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Great conditioner! I love love this product! Pricey but worth it! You can find it at your local Cvs, Walgreens or any drugstore. You can also find it at Ulta I believe but I buy mine at cvs. Great smell to this as well. It leaves my hair silly straight!
Ro T.
This actually helped me, but I did have to use a straightener as well. Without a straightener, my hair is still somewhat wavy. With a straightener, my hair is both straight and sleek.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I bought this one just because I saw a review talking about how wonderful this product is and something about the kardashians using ( I still don't know if its true). It's not that cheap but worth, my hair is kinda complicate but with this product I feel my hair more soft
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
Couldn't ever express how much I love this product. I heard great things about it from a friend and had to grab it myself. Fekkai never disappoints. Does great things for my hair if I go to sleep with it wet and it gets a little kinky!
Mikeya C.
This conditioner is no joke! Fekkai is already known for their top notch ingredients and they don't slack. This conditioner lasted me a while and I eventually started using it on just the dyed part of my hair as a deep treatment. I got my best flat irons and blowouts when using this product.
Bethany A.
New castle, De
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this out? I have thick, hard to manage hair and was hoping this might be my miracle product?