Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip uploaded by Grey A.Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY FEKKAI

Lightweight whip with our exclusive plumping complex elevates every strand, keeping your style all day. Full Blown Volume Styling Whip. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
When I do blowouts at home this is one of my favorite products to use, it smells amazing and really gives my hair that salon blowout look. Gives my fine hair so much volume and bounce.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Talk about amazing!! This product took out so much frizz and my hair can actually bend in other ways! Who knew right? it gave my hair a nice shine as well as keeping it light without weighing it down. Highly recommend. Great quality ingredients as well.
Elise M.
Silver Spring, MD
All the full blown volume Fekkai products are AMAZING! I have fine straight to wavy hair that has no volume on its own, this stuff and the full volume shampoo together give my hair so much body. Very effective, I highly recommend it! Worth the price.
Yvonne K.
You do not know volume until you have tried the Fekkai volume series. Look at my profile picture. That's what this does for you. I used the shampoo and conditioner before I dyed my hair purple and blue but switched to the color technician simply due to the dye. Otherwise, I'd have stayed with the volume series all the way. Both are GREAT lines.
Olivia G.
Hickory, NC
Very lightweight but still offers the benefit of a lift. I use this particularly when I wear my hair curly as it adds just the right amount of volume. I also like that it doesn't have a harsh smell and doesn't leave a residue feeling on your hands. The whole full blown line of Fekkai products are wonderful.
Victoria S.
Reisterstown, MD
Although this product smells nice, it's very heavy. It works better if you leave your hair to air dry but if you choose to hair dry, your hair will feel heavy and greasy.
Tiffany F.
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and makes my hair silky and soft. One of my favorites! This shampoo is great for all hair types on my opinion. A must try!
amber a.
Asheville , NC
I saw a YouTube raving about this and had to get it. first of all it smells amazing second, it really did give me a supermodel-esque blowout
Lindsay T.
Sebring, Fl
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! If you are lacking volume this is perfect! You can use it on dry or wet hair which makes it even better.
Stephanie L.
Palmer, AK
Smells great like all of these products. Easy to use and makes hair more voluminous. It does not however, last to the next day.
Natalie S.
Covina , CA
What is the texture like? is the formula like muse consistency?