Feile, recyclebar

by Tweezerman

TWEEZERMAN. The Beauty Tool Experts. TWEEZERMAN International ist in der Kosmetikindustrie bekannt für höchste Qualitätsstandards, Zuverlässigkeit, Innovation und Service. TWEEZERMAN bietet wegweisende, preisgekrönte Kosmetik-Tools für Augenbrauen, Wimpern, Gesicht, Maniküre und Pediküre und ist bekannt und beliebt als Trendsetter im Beauty Tool Segment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Feile, recyclebar!
Katiria  V.
Spring Hill, FL
Feile, recyclebar uploaded by Katiria  V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So I used to use this when I did residence nails when I work with the elderly and it really is the best file that you can find I especially like the black one but this is also another one I like to so I definitely recommend this it's also the one my friend used to do my nails so what a coinkydink lol
Sami R.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I always use the recyclable files! They are strong enough to not bend and are durable for the price! They also have a medium grit so leave my nails feeling polished and not jagged!
Linda  S.
West Covina, CA
I use it for my nails to shape and groom them , So that my nail don't snag or break Which as happened many of time
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,011 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
gerry O.
Purchased at: CVS
I cousin used to work at tweezerman for my birthday she gave me a basket full of tweezerman products worth almost $100 dollars I still owned it.
Aimee F.
Danvers, MA
i didn’t notice any difference between this file and a normal one, which is good. i liked that it’s recyclable, because it’s better for the environment.
Emilie B.
Luverne, MN
My go to for nails feet hands the grit it nice they last decent price available at most drug stores
Mary R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I prefer a glass file, but this does the job for travel. Grit is enough for medium hardness nails. (My nails have some flex but still maintain stiffness). It's worth.
Crystal A.
Fresno, CA
This is a pretty simple product, but really helpful to have. It's small so this can be stored almost anywhere. I love being able to shape my nails and it's at such an affordable price range. I would def recommend this!
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
These nail files are the only ones that hold up and don’t fall apart with one use. And they are recyclable. That’s always an added plus. They also don’t rip my nails but always leave them smooth.

Looking for your answer?