FEG Eyelash Growth Serum for lashes and Brows uploaded by Ceci B.FEG Eyelash Growth Serum for lashes and Brows uploaded by Ceci B.FEG Eyelash Growth Serum for lashes and Brows uploaded by Cindy A.

BY FEG LASH AND BROW GROWTH SERUM #62 in Lash and Brow Treatments

FEG for longer, thicker, fuller and darker lashes FEG is specifically formulated to promote the growth of your eyelashes. Using FEG once a day can bring results within as little as 14 days! - Increases Eyelash Length & Density - Strengthens Muscles To Prevent Eyelash Loss - Safe To Use With No Known Side Effects Your friends will envy your long, sexy lashes! You can even use it on thinning and non existent eyebrows, to make them fuller, darker, shaped and generally more beautiful. Nothing is sexier than gorgeous dramatic eyes. With FEG you will have long luscious lashes, no more false eyelashes. Whilst using FEG you can even continue using extensions, safe in the knowledge that underneath your eyelashes are thickening and growing like never before. Once they are at a level you are pleased with, you are likely to give us extensions forever. FEG works in two ways. Whilst increasing the length, darkness and thickness of the eyelashes, it strengthens the epidermal junction (where the lash grows out of the eyelid). This way as the eyelashes increase in density the junction is able to hold them without them falling out. Independent studies have shown a 100% success rate, with the average growth of the eyelashes being 56%. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hanna M.
FEG Eyelash Growth Serum for lashes and Brows super great price for an even better result. my lashes and eyebrows have grown so much in the past few months. give it a mint and you’ll feel so confident and will get so so so many compliments on your great and long lashes and brows
Natalie C.
Kansas City
I’ve been using this for about a month and I see a difference. My eye lashes look fuller and longer. Doesn’t burn when I get it in my eyes!
Ceci B.
Vancouver
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using it for 2 months and I see such a difference! My eyelashes are longer and thicker. Now when I out on mascara they touch my eyebrow! It doesn’t irritate my eyes. I haven’t used it for my brows though so I can’t comment on that. I think everyone should give this a try.
Sophia L.
FEG Eyelash Growth Serum for lashes and Brows i have heard great reviews about this product but i am just worried it will mess with my eye contacts.. has anyone with contacts had any problems with it?