Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

by Van Cleef & Arpels

Violet, Jasmine, Mandarin Orange, Green Leaves, Iris, Vetiver, Musks, Cassis, Rose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by SkynCara L.
I love this scent! It is very fresh and light! I love the travel size, so I can keep it in my carry on during flights. I can also refill this bottle.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is my favorite perfume by far. It has a lovely floral and fruity scent. Definitely worth the price tag. Oh and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bottle as much as the perfume.
Bloomfield, NJ
This IS my signature scent - woodsy-floral, the perfect scent for an outdoorsy beauty and fashion loving, woman.  I was devastated when they discontinued it, so I've since stocked up on Amazon.  I haven't found a scent even comparable, and I so badly wish Van Cleef & Arpels would bring this back
Woodway, TX
My go to scent for fall and winter. If you are looking for a unique scent. This is it! Plus the bottle is beautiful for keeping on your counter top!
Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels is my most absolute beloved spray that I hope to take with me to the grave! The scent lasts all day and is even enhanced by the end of a long day in the sweltering summer. I just wish they had travel-sized options of Feerie because I and everyone I know love it so much!
The bottle is stunning! It belongs on display! The fragrance is sweet and delicate. I don't think it's as long lasting as some of my other perfumes.
Bristol
I love this scent so much . I have always loved scents with iris . I adore the bottle design as blue glass has a sort of elegance to it I think. this scent is so lovely. what I like to do is spray my clothes with it a while before i wear them or spray a little into my bath so it smells a little nicer . The fact that it's that perfect balance of sweet and intriguing but not too sweet is what i love about it .
My favorite fragrance of all times. You feel like you’re constantly in a flower field when you’re wearing it.
Toronto, ON
2,656 reviews
This perfume takes me by surprise every time I wear it. It's sweet and citrusy, yet sophisticated. It isn't something you'll recognize in the elevator, so if you like wearing something different, this is a good bet. I like how unexpected this one is and that the sweet isn't too sweet, the citrus isn't too citrus, and the scent becomes more complex as it dries. The bottle is gorgeous so if you're looking for a gift idea, this looks like a piece of art. This perfume is nothing new but if i can find a perfume warehouse that sells this I  would buy this again .

Looking for your answer?