Feel Renewed Facial Cleanser | Pumpkin Walnut

by feel

Is the walnut abrasive?
Start your review of Feel Renewed Facial Cleanser | Pumpkin Walnut!
How would you rate this product?
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I received this facial cleanser in my Ipsy glam bag and really enjoyed using this product. This product is a deep skin and gentle exfoliation cleanser I used this cleanser about twice a week for my sensitive skin and everytime it smells like fall all over again.
Manassas, VA
I like this cleanser , it does have a mild exfoliating element to it which is nice . I feel like it’s light enough where I can use it every day but I don’t feel like it does much for my face . Therefore , the 3 stars . Not bad but not wow neither .
Feel Renewed Facial Cleanser | Pumpkin Walnut uploaded by Ebony S.
I LOVE this beyond words! It's been by far the best scrub I have gotten. It was given to me and I'm always skeptical about trying new products given my skin is sensitive but this worked amazing. It helps me all around and I also have combo skin 🤗
New Market, AL
1,182 reviews
Feel Renewed Facial Cleanser | Pumpkin Walnut uploaded by Kelly M.
This beguiling tube holds the best thing Feel has ever made. Granted spending five minutes rubbing this on my face is annoying. However, the results are worth the inconvenience. Perhaps the best part is the smell which reminds me of pumpkin spice lattes and homemade banana nut bread. This should be a body spray and in candle form.
Madisonville, KY
This isn't the product I used. Was looking for FEEL daily facial oil and got a bunch of screwball options. Why doesnt it let you go back and refine your search or at least have an option of other so I can put in a real review?
Plymouth, MN
I really like the smell to this, but it’s not the best cleanser I have gotten. It wasn’t really worth my money because I felt like it didn’t do anything for my skin. I have dry skin and I just felt like it dried my face up a lot!
Alabama
I love this!!! But I heard that walnuts are very harsh for the skin. I have not had any changes in my skin that are bad and now tears! Definitely recommend it! Also I use the vivtar clensing brush with it!
Huntingtn Beach, CA
[product:feel-renewed-facial-cleanser-|-pumpkin-walnut] I love this face wash. My face was smooth and clean. Plus it smells good! This exfoliant smells amazing and reminds me of fall I love it.
Durham, NC
THIS IS THE BOMB. Love the smell, and the exfoliating isn’t overly harsh. I have oily skin and this really worked well for me. I even caught my boyfriend smelling it because he was wondering what smelled so awesome in our bathroom. I’m going to buy it for my friends as gifts.
STARR, SC
Love this product!! I got it as a sample from ipsy. It works great and smells delicious!! It made my skin feel amazing! It feels so clean and smooth after using it. I've finished the sample and I think I will be getting the full size!