Feeding America Hunger Relief Charity uploaded by Haley M.Feeding America Hunger Relief Charity uploaded by Rebecca D.Feeding America Hunger Relief Charity uploaded by Shaylin R.

BY FEEDING AMERICA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How do you participate by supporting this great charity?2 Answers
  • Is this a charity that you can feel good about?4 Answers
  • What is this organization about?7 Answers
Feeding America Hunger Relief Charity
  • "I think that this is a great organization, I have donated several times and I know that they work hard to put their information out there so that people are aware. " in 31 reviews
  • "awesome non profit org it has over 200 food banks all over they help so many people out every year we need more org like this one " in 17 reviews
  • "I've worked with Feeding America affiliated food banks across the country, including Second Harvest and City Harvest, they are great organizations." in 16 reviews
  • "This is a great cause I love this organization Feeding America is an amazing organization" in 13 reviews
  • "By far the most important organization i don't believe anyone should go hungry and neither do they with the rising cost of food their efforts help so many family and children it warms my heart " in 9 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Feeding America is a United States-based nonprofit organization that is a nationwide network of more than 200 food banks that feed more than 46 million people through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other community-based agencies.
They believe that no one should go hungry. They are a remarkable organization.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is an amazing cause. So many americans struggle and suffer with hunger. Ive been familiar with thia organization since my 20's because ive had to go to the food bank before during a hard time in my life. I left crying because of all the food knowing i would get to eat that night. This charity will always be special to me.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I have volunteered now twice with this group and have nothing but good things to say! They help with setup and running the event and I’ve seen people of all ages get involved which is amazing! World hunger is a huge problem and this group is doing amazing things to help!
DJayy R.
I love that they are focused on feeding people who don't have the ability to have food. Donating to this cause is one thing I will constantly do. We have a local food bank in my area that makes it easy for those who need it to get food.
♡Hope ♡.
I’m happy that this is a popular charity because it’s so important. I love how celebrities, and companies with a big impact usually are promoting this charity. I see it often, and it helps children in need of food to survive.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
It’s so awesome that something like this is available to those who have to go without eating. This really can be a life saver for families across the country who may not have a meal every day. I love this
Sofi G.
New York
I work in community outreach and feeding America is one of our biggest community partners. They gave great opportunities for volunteers and are doing such an amazing job at providing healthy meals to areas that lack access to (affordable) grocery stores.
Veronica S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a very nice organization. They work to provide people with food that cant afford any. There are a ton of places that donate to this fundraiser and act as sponsors.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a great charity to help stop hunger in America. As 1 in 8 suffer from hunger in the United States, it is really important for us to donate to this charity. They have great ethics and give over 98% of what they get in donations back to their programs to end hunger nationwide. That is amazing!
Daphne W.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful non-profit organization that aims to feed the hungry. As we live in the land of the free, no one should go without food!! Definitely a great charity to support!!!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
You like?
Kimberly G.
More info on this organization plz?
Bec Z.
How can I volunteer, or donate?
Ntia C.
Where can I donate to the Feeding America?
Tara N.
How does someone get involved in this organization ?