Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Amparo C.
Amparo C.
Burke, VA

This organization is amazing . I've done research for a project of mine at school about malnutrition. Malnutrition causes many deaths or it can Be hard for the person to function with such a lack of nutrients. Along with families not being able to feed their members causes them to do things that no living thing should be forced to do. Also with such a lack of nutrients the immune system is weak and is hard for kids/ adults to battle illnesses. Btw I recommend going on Freerice.com it's a good way to practice/ or advance your vocabulary and feed people!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

This is a wonderful organization very reliable it's 100% non-prophet or I donate as often as I can it gives to children who are starving from what I understand in the United States and all over the world needs more support and help I would recommend this donation and organization to anyone who's looking to help out a little goes a long way
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR

This is an organization that has been around for quite some time. But I think at one point there were some bad articles written about this organization or heard that they were not providing the mills that they were supposed to with the amount of donations that they had. I could be wrong this is definitely something to look into
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY

More children than we realize go hungry in America than we realize. And most often is during the breaks from school when school lunches are not available and this program is on a mission to see no child go hungry and had been a blessing to many families I know. Great program to donate to. They need it and use it wisely.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

There are too many children in this world that go to bed hungry because they don't have anything to eat. Coming from someone who has difficulty conceiving, children are a blessing and they shouldn't have to go hungry. We can all make a difference in a child's life by donating money or food to help out a family in need.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

This organization helps feed thousand of starving children around the world who would not be able to even eat or lay down at night without there belly growling something we all sometimes take for granted . This is a great way to give back and donate to help children have the food and nutrition they need
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.

I love this organization, and the support they provide. Too many children don't even know where they need meal is coming from, it's sad. Always important to help others when we can, even a small change we can provide is still a change for the greater good. One less child that goes hungry is a huge win.
Feed the children is such a great organization there are many children out in the world that have absolutely nothing including food . Food is so important and everyone deserves to be fed and healthy . This organization gives children hope . Hope that everyday there is a chance for them to eat .
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK

I've volunteered for this organization several times and I've loved it every time! It makes me so happy to know I can make a change in children's lives; I've boxed many boxes of food and supplies that then get shipped to Africa. Feed the Children is a great organization to be apart of!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

These commercials break my heart. I can barely watch them. Sometimes we take for granted how blessed we truly are. Thank God for what you have everyday, because these children go without everyday and I'm glad this organization is doing the best it can for these children.
pam b.
pam b.

How can you donate
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

How can I learn more about this foundation?
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN

Where do we sign up to help. No kids should go hungry
Teran F.
Teran F.

Here for badge sadly don't know about this
Akilah G.
Akilah G.
Tallahassee, FL

Have you donated to this organization?

Join Now