Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Amparo C.
Amparo C.
Burke, VA

This organization is amazing . I've done research for a project of mine at school about malnutrition. Malnutrition causes many deaths or it can Be hard for the person to function with such a lack of nutrients. Along with families not being able to feed their members causes them to do things that no living thing should be forced to do. Also with such a lack of nutrients the immune system is weak and is hard for kids/ adults to battle illnesses. Btw I recommend going on Freerice.com it's a good way to practice/ or advance your vocabulary and feed people!
Annalee H.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID

I have been involved with FTC for many years now, just as my mother has been. It's truly beautiful to see the work that has been done through this organization, and I know that there are many more years of hard work and much success down the road. They care for the children and they are not all talk; if you are still unsure, I would highly recommend researching the organization! You will NOT be disappointed. These guys are honestly amazing.
Anitha B.
Anitha B.
India

Save the children works for not just for children but equality, equal education, equal nutrition, equal health, equal opportunities, gender equality, humanitarian situations and relief during natural disasters.i feel Feed The Children Organization is such a wonderful organization which running on a great cause . i hope it keep on helping more children like this. All The Best keep going
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

This is a wonderful organization very reliable it's 100% non-prophet or I donate as often as I can it gives to children who are starving from what I understand in the United States and all over the world needs more support and help I would recommend this donation and organization to anyone who's looking to help out a little goes a long way
Dana S.
Dana S.

It is so important that every child gets food because it just is not fair to them if they don't. Children cannot provide for themselves so someone needs to be there for them to get food. This organization puts children first to ensure that they have something to eat. Many people should support this because it is such a great cause.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR

This is an organization that has been around for quite some time. But I think at one point there were some bad articles written about this organization or heard that they were not providing the mills that they were supposed to with the amount of donations that they had. I could be wrong this is definitely something to look into
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY

More children than we realize go hungry in America than we realize. And most often is during the breaks from school when school lunches are not available and this program is on a mission to see no child go hungry and had been a blessing to many families I know. Great program to donate to. They need it and use it wisely.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

There are too many children in this world that go to bed hungry because they don't have anything to eat. Coming from someone who has difficulty conceiving, children are a blessing and they shouldn't have to go hungry. We can all make a difference in a child's life by donating money or food to help out a family in need.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mountsterling , Kentucky

This organization helps feed thousand of starving children around the world who would not be able to even eat or lay down at night without there belly growling something we all sometimes take for granted . This is a great way to give back and donate to help children have the food and nutrition they need
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.

I love this organization, and the support they provide. Too many children don't even know where they need meal is coming from, it's sad. Always important to help others when we can, even a small change we can provide is still a change for the greater good. One less child that goes hungry is a huge win.
pam b.
pam b.

How can you donate
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

How can I learn more about this foundation?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Is this a Canadian charity?
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Sale City, GA

Do they help a lot here in the US?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

If anyone can donate please do so. Time, money, anything helps!

Join Now