Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Amparo C.
Amparo C.
Burke, VA

This organization is amazing . I've done research for a project of mine at school about malnutrition. Malnutrition causes many deaths or it can Be hard for the person to function with such a lack of nutrients. Along with families not being able to feed their members causes them to do things that no living thing should be forced to do. Also with such a lack of nutrients the immune system is weak and is hard for kids/ adults to battle illnesses. Btw I recommend going on Freerice.com it's a good way to practice/ or advance your vocabulary and feed people!
Annalee H.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID

I have been involved with FTC for many years now, just as my mother has been. It's truly beautiful to see the work that has been done through this organization, and I know that there are many more years of hard work and much success down the road. They care for the children and they are not all talk; if you are still unsure, I would highly recommend researching the organization! You will NOT be disappointed. These guys are honestly amazing.
Anitha B.
Anitha B.
India

Save the children works for not just for children but equality, equal education, equal nutrition, equal health, equal opportunities, gender equality, humanitarian situations and relief during natural disasters.i feel Feed The Children Organization is such a wonderful organization which running on a great cause . i hope it keep on helping more children like this. All The Best keep going
Chennette B.
Chennette B.

We always here that no child should ever go hungry and I believe that whole heartedly. I have been familiar with organization for many years and have always thought how important it is that we try to make sure that every child has some thing in their bellies to make it through the day. So important that we look to take care of children since they can't fend for themselves.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

This is a wonderful organization very reliable it's 100% non-prophet or I donate as often as I can it gives to children who are starving from what I understand in the United States and all over the world needs more support and help I would recommend this donation and organization to anyone who's looking to help out a little goes a long way
Dana S.
Dana S.

It is so important that every child gets food because it just is not fair to them if they don't. Children cannot provide for themselves so someone needs to be there for them to get food. This organization puts children first to ensure that they have something to eat. Many people should support this because it is such a great cause.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR

This is an organization that has been around for quite some time. But I think at one point there were some bad articles written about this organization or heard that they were not providing the mills that they were supposed to with the amount of donations that they had. I could be wrong this is definitely something to look into
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

Absolutely NO ONE deserves or should go hungry, ever! It breaks my heart that this even occurs in our society. I love this organization because it really tends to kids' needs and provides them with food that they couldnt afford or aren't able to get. Todays kids are our future so keep this foundation alive and donate to them!
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY

More children than we realize go hungry in America than we realize. And most often is during the breaks from school when school lunches are not available and this program is on a mission to see no child go hungry and had been a blessing to many families I know. Great program to donate to. They need it and use it wisely.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

There are too many children in this world that go to bed hungry because they don't have anything to eat. Coming from someone who has difficulty conceiving, children are a blessing and they shouldn't have to go hungry. We can all make a difference in a child's life by donating money or food to help out a family in need.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

How can I learn more about this foundation?
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN

Where do we sign up to help. No kids should go hungry
teran f.
teran f.

Here for badge sadly don't know about this
Akilah G.
Akilah G.
Tallahassee, FL

Have you donated to this organization?

Join Now