Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY

These commercials make me want to cry all children should be able to eat makes me think if I couldn't feed my children how it would feel Heartbreaking
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV

This organization is amazing! Breaks my heart to think any child is starving! I am amazed at the kindness they show and the compassion for others! More people should be doing this! I fully support and recommend this organization!
Claire G.
Claire G.

This is great for the world as children, no matter how intelligent, can not live without food.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Mcallen, Tx

En verdad amo esta organizacion,me encanta la forma en que ayudan a mucha gente.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH

A wonderful foundation who helps to provide food and nourishment to starving children. Would definitely recommend supporting them whenever possible!
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA

Really amazing organization I'm hoping I'm hungry children out there and creating an environment to know that there is hope out there and just really great and awesome just really incredible and beautiful cause!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR

This is an organization that has been around for quite some time. But I think at one point there were some bad articles written about this organization or heard that they were not providing the mills that they were supposed to with the amount of donations that they had. I could be wrong this is definitely something to look into
Sharon H.
Sharon H.

Its hard to understand the magnitude of world hunger, even in your own backyard. I've read that one in five children gets insufficient food daily. Such a great cause to donate to
Maria A.
Maria A.
Miami, Florida

Such an amazing organization! So grateful that there is people out there who refuse to let children starve and do everything they can to ensure the lives of children! Everyone should support this organization they are truly amazing!
Sydney Elizabeth M.
Sydney Elizabeth M.
San Antonio, Tx

I packed some boxes with my church one weekend and when I traveled to Cuba on a mission trip they were using the boxes to feed kids. Since then I have been a huge fan of this foundation. I would encourage people to support it because it's 100% for the kids.
pam b.

July 27, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Through their website
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

How can I learn more about this foundation?
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Aug. 8, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
On their website
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Is this a Canadian charity?
June 23, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
world wide
Adeline P.
Adeline P.

If anyone can donate please do so. Time, money, anything helps!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
June 2, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
I will donate
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Albany, GA

Do they help a lot here in the US?
June 23, 2016, 1:19 a.m.