Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Rita F.
  • Lot of hungry children out their thanks for all you do for them they would go hungry if not for you God bless in 8 reviews.

• Dahlia V.
  • One of the most important funds I would fund to monthly because it goes for a great cause and its a blessing for children's and their parents to receive help in 5 reviews.

• Yolissa M.
  • There are too many kids that are going hungry and whatever their situation is, they do not deserve to suffer because of poor choices/decisions that we as adults have made. in 5 reviews.

• Sarah M.
  • Feed the Children do their best to make sure kids don't go to bed hungry, that families are warm at night, and that they get the resources they need. in 5 reviews.

• amanda m.
  • Love that they are fighting to end world hunger for the people and the kids in need.I am glad to see they are programs that help people that are hungry this is a really good thing.One of the best organizations to date. in 3 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ana R.
    Ana R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I signed up to donate monthly to this cause.. my heart goes out to these children. I wish i could do more, but all I can hope is that my donation goes where it is supposed to... and i hope it makes a difference at least to one person who really needs it.

Ashley W.
    Ashley W.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is a great organization that genuinely have the childrens best interest at heart. Unfortunately, I already give to more charities than I can afford but I would recommend this one to anyone.

Sabrina B.
    Sabrina B.

I love this program. I remember being very young and seeing the commercials they would have and the infomercials at night. This program is a God send to so many. I love the fact that the are focused on helping feed the needy here in America as well as overseas (Feed A Child. I find that most organizations that you see an ad or commercial for are for the people overseas needing food and assistance but we often forget that even the USA we have several children going hungry on a daily basis. I also love the fact that this organization teams up with others so that they can reach more people. There just isn't anything bad I can say about them. I have seen several trucks on the interstate heading to who knows where but they are bringing not only food but hope to countless number of children all over the world.

Teyanna P.

No child or family should ever go to bed hungry...I love this program because it provides hope and resources for those without life’s essentials & it also focuses on core values such as Christian Values, Integrity, Resourcefulness, Stewardship, Transparency. Personally when i see a homeless person on the street I offer them food & water. I'm always iffy about giving homeless people money but giving them food & water assures that they're actually eating and not taking in alcohol & other drugs. All in all, no child deserves to go to bed hungry every night.

Lupe R.
    Lupe R.

This is the most amazing organization Ive seen. Just a couple months ago, they donated over a thousand boxes of food products to another organization called "the Dream Center" in which both helped feed over a thousand of familys! Avon as well was a part of that even in which they also donated over a thousand boxes filled with avon products inside. It was wonderful to see all those people receive food and help from "feed the children". This organization is such a blessing to many families

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Adeline W.
    Adeline W.

If anyone can donate please do so. Time, money, anything helps!

7 answersDec 17 - 2014 - 4:24 p.m.

how can you donate

8 answersJan 27 - 2015 - 4:58 p.m.

how can you donate

2 answersJan 27 - 2015 - 4:58 p.m.
    Sia A.
    Sia A.

How can we donate

5 answersNov 24 - 2014 - 4:43 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Is this a Canadian charity?

4 answersNov 16 - 2014 - 6:32 p.m.
    Joanna M.
    Joanna M.

How do they determine the percentage that goes to each race around the world from the donations that are made?

2 answersNov 11 - 2014 - 11:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION