BY FEE BROTHERS

If you're into making great cocktails, you've gotta try our new bitters! Cranberry cocktail bitters are the latest creation from the flavor experts at Fee Brothers and each and every drop is packed with a bold, tart, fruity sweetness that will add a whole new dimension to your drinks. Looking for more great flavors? Get all of our awesome cocktail bitters in this Complete Set! In stock and ready to ship. Features: Packaged in a durable glass bottle. Adds a unique dimension to cocktails. Just a dash adds plenty of flavor. Specs: 4 fl oz. see more...

• Is there a way to take away the horrible bitterness every...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any cocktail suggestions for this? 2 Answers
  • Can you use Cranberry Bitters for cooking?11 Answers
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love few brothers bitters. They actually have no alcohol content compare to other bitters and you can actually make non-alcoholic cocktails with it. So yummy. I love to add bitters to my seltzer water.
Diana C.
Perfect for some cranberry negronis at a holiday party! This stuff is amazing & great price point too. Fee brothers bring the bar home to you!
Bekah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great spin for a bitters. I find it to be a seasonal flavor. I like it for a cranberry orange is fashion in the Fall.
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has really good flavor!! I've only herd really good things about this!! And Its 5 o'clock somewhere right?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This is really good to use to make virgin drinks. makes a good twist on any temple or anything on the rocks
Justine U.
Fancy cocktails here we come!! Bitters are a great addition to my home bar- I love them! Give it a try
Isaura C.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be one of the best product that my parents have ever tasted they recommend it
Jessica S.
Try this once I didn't really like it but maybe I would give it another try just in case
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just as the title suggests this is a very bitter drink and I will not get it again.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Perfect to use to
Make fancy drinks adds the perfect bitterness and tang !!!
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Can you use Cranberry Bitters for cooking?
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Is this a drink or mix?
Lisa E.
This is something that you would add to your drink.
Holly L.
Hermantown, MN
Anyone have any cocktail suggestions for this?
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Is there a way to take away the horrible bitterness everyone speaks of? The bottle packaging reminds me of BBQ sauce lol.

back