BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesCocktail MixesFee Brothers
Bar Cocktail Bitters Complete Set - 12 Bottles

Fee Brothers Bar Cocktail Bitters Complete Set - 12 Bottles

by Fee Brothers

A must have for the bars of mixologists and innovative bartenders, this set includes twelve hard to find cocktail bitters. Complete your collection of cocktail ingredients and enhance your drinks with the flavors of West Indies Orange, Peach, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mint, Cherry, Aztec Chocolate, Celery, Rhubarb, Cranberry, Plum and Old Fashioned bitters. This is truly, The Spice Rack For Your Bar. Opened in 1863, Fee Brothers Bitters of Rochester, New York, is in its fourth generation of manufacturing top quality cocktail mixes, bitters, flavoring syrups and other beverage ingredients. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Includes 12 bottles of flavorful bitters.Specs: Size: 4 fl oz each.Includes: (1) West Indies Orange Bitters. (1) Peach Bitters. (1) Lemon Bitters. (1) Grapefruit Bitters. (1) Mint Bitters. (1) Cherry Bitters. (1) Aztec Chocolate Bitters. (1) Celery Bitters. (1) Rhubarb Bitters. (1) Cranberry Bitters. (1) Old Fashioned Bitters. (1) Plum Bitters.

Has anyone used multiple bitters for one drink before? Just wondering if you can get a nice flavor without it being too bitter.
Start your review of Fee Brothers Bar Cocktail Bitters Complete Set - 12 Bottles!
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
Fee Brothers is one of the greatest producers of bitters and cocktail syrups. Their orange bitters... The recipes were all from premier Hawaiian hotel bars and called for these unique ingredients.
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
My favorite bitters to use when making cocktails! This variety pack gives you so many options. When it comes to the price, it's totally worth it because you'll really only be using a few drops of bitters per cocktail.
Mandy C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Favorite bitters to work with!! I love the variety of flavors, I love the quality, and I think the price point is perfect. The flavor these add to my cocktails is sooo GOOD. So natural. I’ve been a bartender for years, and I’m constantly coming up with craft cocktails. These bitters are my go to!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! You can mix up so many different cocktails with them. The only downfall is the price
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
With the bitters complete set, you can look like a master mixologist! They add to many cocktails, and although a bit expensive, they taste great and are a great addition to a bar area.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you like bitters this is a great way to start out a good bar set up, but only if you plan on using a lot of bitters! Put that stuff in everything.
Andrea J.
I've only tried this brand once because it's a little pricey, but I thought it tasted amazing and was smooth
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Expensive but tastes are great bought these for my sister who bartends and she loved them!!!
Kelsey G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Fee Brother's bitters. They help to elevate many cocktails, and the flavor selection is fantastic. My favorites are the Grapefruit bitters and the Aztec Chocolate bitters.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Bit expensive, but seen in a lot of bars, gonna have to get this at some point my for my BBQ bar!