BY FEBREZE #3 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects with Gain® Original Scent Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Does it bother people with allergies? How long does the s...6 Answers
  • Anyone else hate how the mist gets on everything after sp...2 Answers
  • Does this fad quickly ?3 Answers
Febreze with Gain Original Scent Air Refresher
  • "Worth paying a little extra , you definitely notice the difference between this one and the cheap one." in 1 review
  • "Febreze with the game air freshener leaves everything smelling so cleanit doesn't overpower like some sprays leave your house smelling" in 1 review
  • "Smells really good and can freshen up any room." in 1 review
  • "Febreze gets rid of the odor for months on end, it doesn't just cover the scent." in 1 review
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I enjoy Febreeze it leaves everything lingering, and smelling fresh.
Especially, this one with the Gain Original scent. I use this on my clothes to give it an extra boost of freshness when they get out of the wash. This is also, extremely good for any kind of odors.
borie l.
Fife, WA
This is my favorite scent from Febreze! We have the wall plug in as well as the air freshener which we like to spray on fabrics like our sofa. We always have people who walk into our place comment on how fresh our place smells. It can get a little overpowering so I have to go easy on the spray sometimes and I’ve found that it doesn’t mix well with other smells so I like to spray or keep the wall plug in when I don’t have any candles or reed diffusers going!
Sarah O.
Oxford
Love the smell of Gain already so Febreze makes it even better. I would say this is relatively pricey for an air freshener, but it’s a quality product. I absolutely hate products that leave a heavy “I can tell someone sprayed air freshener” smell, and this product is quite the opposite. Very refreshing.
Sam R.
Killeen
I really like this product. The scent smells like I just washed a few loads of laundry which I love. The smell isn't too harsh which is also good and it is very affective at neutralizing odors. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan A.
Cleveland , TN
Air freshener is a must in my household! Between having a husband who works out a lot and having a baby who seems to always make some time of smelly mess, this is my go to air freshener! It smells so good and the scent doesn’t disappear as soon as you spray it like some other brands do
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I love the way febreeze is packaged. The most is continuous so you can really get a whole room smelling great. I love the smell of gain so this is the perfect combination in my eyes. I keep a can in my bathroom and in the hallway for any time a room doesn’t smell the way it should.
Kari W.
Dayton
I supervise employees who witness and handle specimen collection at doctors offices. Spending a lot of time around urine, their work stations can get stinky. This is my favorite air freshener product to give to them as it eliminates odors and leaves their work area smelling great.
Alyssa P.
Houston
Smells great! I will spray it on everything! A little more pricey than the other sprays but it smells way better and the good smell lasts and is good for spraying on shoes that have been worn and on couches that the dog has been on! Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Heather W.
I am a sucker for anything Gain, so when this came out I had to try in. I am still using it to this day. It fills my house with a pleasant Gain scent, with the added bonus of being a Febreeze product. I would recommend it to anyone who uses either of those products.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
This product is great and I love the collaboration with Gain. I use this to freshen up my couch and blankets. Having pets means you don’t really know if your stuff is clean and smelling great at all times so this helps that. I highly recommend if you have pets.
Jamie G.
Hubert, NC
Does anyone else have a problem with Febreze only lasting a couple minutes after you spray it??
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
Does it bother people with allergies? How long does the smell stay around? Some only last 2 min.
Melissa M.
Trumann, AR
What's your favorite scent!
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
Does anyone kno of a way to get the smell to last longer
Does the Febreze with Gain Original Scent Air refresher smell good? How long does the scent smell after sprayed?