Febreze with Gain Original Scent uploaded by Leah B.

Febreze with Gain Original Scent

Febreze with GAIN carpet shampoo eliminates odors, cleans and Freshens your carpet and upholstery. see more...

Buy on Target
Leah B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze with Gain Original Scent is my favorite carpet cleaner. Not only does it have the fresh smell of Gain, but it brightens the appearance of carpet and kills germs. Since it's a concentrated formula you don't have to use much so it lasts a long time.
Violet F.
The best carpet shampoo I've used. It's amazing!!! It smells good and cleans very well. I have no complaints whatsoever. It's a great cleaner!!!! I buy this at Walmart for a decent price. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend this to others.
Christina J.
I love how this product works with my carpet cleaner and how it gets almost every stain up from having kids and pets. It leaves your home smelling really clean as well.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
I love using this to clean my tan carpets, gets them clean and makes the house smell good. It gets rid of any bad smells (and since I have a toddler that is a must)
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Used this in my carpet cleaning machine and my entire house smelled amazingly clean and fresh. With a new puppy thats a great thing.
Anissa D.
Staunton, IL
I've actually used this with my carpet cleaner to help my carpets smell fresh. It makes the whole house smell wonderful.
Amber T.
Plant City
Best smelling and best cleaning carpet cleaner stuff and not much money for it deft good buy works awesome