BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Alyssa A.
This candle makes the whole room smell amazing and even after it burns out. The smell is very unique and very pleasant. I normally purchase bath& body works candles or yankee candles but I decided to give this a try and see how it compares to some of my favorites. It definitely compares to my favorites and I will definitely buy it again.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
my husband is obsessed with candles and is also very pick so he definitely has these as one of his top pick and for a good reason they smell amazing the smell up the whole house they are wonderful
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
I love these frebreeze candles. I use them a lot when my boys have been outside playing and when my dogs have been dirty. They do a good job of removing the smell and making my house smell nice. I will definitely buy them again.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Can I just say OMG. The smell is so fresh and clean and it smells amazing.i put the candle in living room and I could smell it in my room. It's very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good smelling house.
Kelsey R.
Millsboro
This candle smells so good! I've had great usage out of it. It lasts a long time and makes the room smell amazing! Very satisfied with the product. I will be buying it again because it is very affordable!
camille s.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the way this one smells. It leaves the whole living room and dinning room smelling fresh and clean. Only downside is that it doesn't last long.
Tina Z.
Barnum, MN
The Febreze people are geniuses, they make the very best on the market, I smoke and I hate the smell in the house and car, just spray Little here and a little there. And like magic the smell is gone, and for them pets smells , it works great
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love Febreze candles. If you are wanting a candle for mostly the scent effect, this is the product to buy! Although it doesn't burn that long, the fragrance is very strong which helps me eliminate the odor of my dog and cats.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Smells very nice. I normally can find coupons online and get them in a store for a two for one price! Fevers has many scents to go along with your air freshness and they all smell pretty good. Would recommend
Alex R.
Anaheim, CA
Love this candle for places like the bathroom or the kitchen, where odors are stronger. The scent isn't as potent as other candle brands I've used before but it certainly gets the job done.