BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more. Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Alyssa A.
This candle makes the whole room smell amazing and even after it burns out. The smell is very unique and very pleasant. I normally purchase bath& body works candles or yankee candles but I decided to give this a try and see how it compares to some of my favorites. It definitely compares to my favorites and I will definitely buy it again.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
my husband is obsessed with candles and is also very pick so he definitely has these as one of his top pick and for a good reason they smell amazing the smell up the whole house they are wonderful
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
I love these frebreeze candles. I use them a lot when my boys have been outside playing and when my dogs have been dirty. They do a good job of removing the smell and making my house smell nice. I will definitely buy them again.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Can I just say OMG. The smell is so fresh and clean and it smells amazing.i put the candle in living room and I could smell it in my room. It's very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good smelling house.
Kelsey R.
Millsboro
This candle smells so good! I've had great usage out of it. It lasts a long time and makes the room smell amazing! Very satisfied with the product. I will be buying it again because it is very affordable!
Lisa P.
Macon, GA
They are fresh an brings a nice warm smell to your home I used these all the time when I had company coming over an didn't have any air freshener left or even after a long day I would light one an cut the tv on
camille s.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love the way this one smells. It leaves the whole living room and dinning room smelling fresh and clean. Only downside is that it doesn't last long.
Tina Z.
Barnum, MN
The Febreze people are geniuses, they make the very best on the market, I smoke and I hate the smell in the house and car, just spray Little here and a little there. And like magic the smell is gone, and for them pets smells , it works great
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI
I love candles and these make the house smell awesome for an amazing amount of time my kids always walk in and say how nice the house smells when they walk in from school n it's really nice to have someone say your house smells great as soon as they walk in
Jessie T.
This product is really good the smell is splendid, I
wish that it was a bit cheaper but overall it is a very
good product . I would recommend it.