BY FEBREZE

Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze scents, now available in wax melts. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. see more...

Febreze Wild Berries & Honey Wax Melts, 2.75 oz. Plastic Container
  • "These smell amazing and are perfect if you want a fresh, fruity smell." in 1 review
Kim C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
No, these wax melts are a waste of money. The smell is overwhelming for a minute and then gone. There is no in between. I will stick to my other wax and defusers. For the amount of time you get out of these, it is not worth the price. I do not recommend.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
These are my favorite wax cubes. I put them in my scentsey and it makes my whole house smell so good. I always get compliments from people when they come over. They are very affordable and I love that they're febreeze and can find them anywhere.
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I usually buy a more of a man cologne smell but this one attracted me. It smelled really good, no pros or cons. If you have a wax melter it's easy, break them off and just put it and let it melt and let the scent flow out!
Sydnee S.
The smell was good but I didn't find them to last longer than a week or so. The wax is also a pain to clean out of the jar so I did away with them all together; I'll just stick with the spray.
Abigail B.
My dad has a lot of the smell things that you put the wax stuff into, and I love them! We have different ones for holidays and just to have out during fall and summer! There are so many different smells I love these so much!!!!!! I highly recommend you buy I sense thing and buy SOAM of these wax candles and but it in your home!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Smells like candy which who doesn't want to smell candy daily:
Pros: smells awesome
Cons: doesn't last long
Very effective and gets the job done and not to expensive you can always find a coupons and I would recommend this to others definitely.
Rachel W.
Aspers, PA
These are such a low priced alternative to name brand wax melts. They smell divine and the scent last quite a long time. It's not overbearing, leaving a nice lingering perfume that will spread throughout the entire room!
ANNETTE T.
I LOVE THESE WAX MELTS. I JUST PUT THEM IN MY WAX BURNER AND IT MAKES MY HOME SMELL GREAT. THEY LAST FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. AND TAKE OUT BAD ODORS OUT OF MY HOME. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THEM. YES I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE TO EVERY ONE.
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
This febreze smells sooo good. I use it around my room. I do feel like Its a little too pricey. It lasts a long time. I have to keep the door closed though so the smell stays inside
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I absolutely love this sent of theses tarts. Everyone who comes in my home brags about the smell. I will continue to buy this brand of tarts and air fresheners. Considering the smell last at least a week and their smells are always good.
Karen A.
I am looking for a new refreshing scent is this a an good choice?¿?¿