BY FEBREZE

Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze scents, now available in wax melts. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. see more...

Febreze Wild Berries & Honey Wax Melts, 2.75 oz. Plastic Container
  • "These smell amazing and are perfect if you want a fresh, fruity smell." in 1 review
Rachel W.
Aspers, PA
These are such a low priced alternative to name brand wax melts. They smell divine and the scent last quite a long time. It's not overbearing, leaving a nice lingering perfume that will spread throughout the entire room!
Kim C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
No, these wax melts are a waste of money. The smell is overwhelming for a minute and then gone. There is no in between. I will stick to my other wax and defusers. For the amount of time you get out of these, it is not worth the price. I do not recommend.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
These are my favorite wax cubes. I put them in my scentsey and it makes my whole house smell so good. I always get compliments from people when they come over. They are very affordable and I love that they're febreeze and can find them anywhere.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I absolutely love this sent of theses tarts. Everyone who comes in my home brags about the smell. I will continue to buy this brand of tarts and air fresheners. Considering the smell last at least a week and their smells are always good.
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I usually buy a more of a man cologne smell but this one attracted me. It smelled really good, no pros or cons. If you have a wax melter it's easy, break them off and just put it and let it melt and let the scent flow out!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
During the holidays my family likes to put out our wax melting pots and fill them with fresh holiday scents and glade definitely has the best ones! They aren't too strong but leave the house smelling amazing.
Sydnee S.
The smell was good but I didn't find them to last longer than a week or so. The wax is also a pain to clean out of the jar so I did away with them all together; I'll just stick with the spray.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
Have some of these in my bathroom. They're soothing while taking a bath. But also come in handy at a get together, has my bathroom smelling great all day when company is over.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love using a sency. These are perfect for using in my scentcy light and this smell it makes in your house and in the rooms is wonderful for you, family, and guests
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore these wax melts! They make your whole house smell amazing and the scent lasts forever. ;) what a wonderful price as well for a product that truly lasts! Definitely recommended this product :)
Karen A.
I am looking for a new refreshing scent is this a an good choice?¿?¿