Febreze Wax Melts™ April Fresh™ Wax Melts 2.75 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Michelle G.

BY FEBREZE

Unlike other wax melts, Febreze MELTS doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors and infuses your home with an inviting, light, fresh scent for hours. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, cleaning it of odors and giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze MELTS is the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts.) see more...

Michelle G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This has quickly become one of my favorites! I actually got it and a little tea light warmer and cut the wax in half and the smell was so strong that it filled my entire house with scent. I love the smell of downy April fresh and having my whole house smell like it makes me smile. I found it at my local Family dollar store for $3. I will be buying more next time I go because it's great.
Ashlynn C.
Moberly
I love these!! They are so awesome. The smell nvr goes away it lasts along time. They are very effective not disappointed. I think they are affordable. Worth every penny. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Another febreze product I told ya I love febreze. This smells just like the fabric softener and it last for a couple days before you need to refresh it. It’s affordable and smells so good. Especially the fresh scent I love it
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of these every time I use these my house smells like laundry. They last a good while. I always recommend these to everyone looking for an effective and affordable wax melt that also smells amazing.
Lucy H.
Laredo, TX
I’m in love with this!!! I already tried the gain ones, and the smell it’s pretty decent, but those ones, omg, the scent stays longer, especially on the little wax warmer!!! I highly recommend it!
Alissa P.
parma
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a really good scent and fits in all candle melts but it does smell. To much as frebbreze.
Haylie P.
parma
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells amazing. Keeps the whole room smelling like it did right out of the package for weeks.