BY FEBREZE

Discover Your Favorite Febreze Scents, Now in Wax Melts Nectar Scented Wax Melts 2 Includes 6 Wax Melt Cubes 3 Scented Cubes Release Perfume When Melted in a Warmer 4 Each Cube Provides Hours of Fragrance Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze scents, now available in wax melts. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. 6 Wax Melt Cubes 1.5 x 1.25 Each see more...

• Are these any better than the glade ones? The glade melts last me t...1 Answers
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Last Christmas my son bought me a set of three wax warmers and several packs if wax melts. The next day I placed them around the house , added the wax cubes and went about doing some chores. About a half hour later my whole house was filled with the most delightful scent ! I was very pleased at the effects these nectar melts made in the house.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
I loveeeee wax melts air fresheners. The are long lasting and they have so many different scents to select from and you can buy really cute wax melt light holders. They are long lasting and the smell doesn't wear off easily. Perfect for pet owners but becareful of ptting it on an accesible place for our pet.

Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Can't go wrong with a nice smelling house. I live in an apartment so it's not as big and the smell goes around the whole house. When I have company over they always ask and are always surprised . I always recommend
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Bryan, OH
Smells delicious. They are great and smell for about a day or so, I would prefer if they smelled for a couple days longer at least. They're affordable if you have a coupon. I would recommend them to a friend.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Springdale, AR
These smell sooooo amazing!!! The melts seem to not last very long and I did have to buy another one after about a week, but the smell lasted a good while. It wasn't a heavy scent and it didn't overwhelm.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Richmond
I love the wax melts. It makes your house smell amazing game for days, and you don't have to worry about a spray getting on everything making a mess.
Cristyn S.
Cristyn S.
Carlsbad, NM
I will always love the spray fragrance because the wax is just to messy, I have young children and they definitely try to hard to get these
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
These are the best. You just place them on something that they can melt on and your whole home gets infused by these smells. Fantastic!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I love using wax melts to help keep my home smelling fresh. The nectar scent is not my favorite but i do enjoy it time to time.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Denver, CO
Great product works and melts rapidly leaving a pleasant order in the room for hours great pricing and wax melts are reusable!
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Are these any better than the glade ones? The glade melts last me two days, scentsy has been lasting me months but I need a new scent wondering how this compairs to scentsy.