BY FEBREZE

Febreze Meadows & Rain Wax Melts. see more...

Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#freshrainfall
Katie G.
Shawnee, KS
Ordered this in the middle of summer, probably not the best idea. It smells great and worked great but was slightly melted when I got it. But no qualms here because I should have known better. But overall, great scent and lasts longer than other wax melts I have used. I do wish that there were more cubes per pack, but I only had to use one at a time when I usually have to use two from other brands.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
The febreeze wax melts are far superior to any other I have tried. They are very very strong. I don't recommend melting more than one at a time! The scent lasts too, which is different than most melts I've used. Love these!
Janet K.
Pineville, LA
These smell amazing. When I have used these and had guests come over they have often asked me how I keep my house smelling so clean. They are pretty reasonably priced considering that they do work very well.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I am a huge fan of wax melts. I've purchased dozens from dollar stores to mall shops. I specifically love the febreze wax melts. They leave a clean fragrance. Not over powering. Similar to the spray
Valerie B.
McKinney , TX
Fabrezze wax melts smell awesome but the smell wears out quickly. After a week of use I need to replace the wax. I would explore my options when it comes to buying wax melts.
Melanie V.
Moses Lake, WA
These are so awesome. I use these all the time. They have awesome smells and if I don't use it all I keep them warm and pour it back in the plastic and can re use at another time. Or use a cotton ball to soak up the warm wax. Awesome tricks.
Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
By far my favorite wax melts. You can feel the oil on the melts before you place them in the warmer which lets you know the scent is going to last. They smell great and scent will last at least a couple days when placed in the warmer.
Kim V.
Fountain, CO
Has a really good scent while burning. Not sure how long the scent last as I tend to have it in my electric burner for a while. I do think that the scent could be a little stronger though. Overall, it's a good product.
Jacky A.
Roma, TX
I have melting wax candles everywhere so my home can smell good pros it only last for an hour or so cons its cheap im disappointed because its supposed to be a good product i recommend it to someone who is saving money
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell good?
Heather A.
I have just recently started using the wax melts in my home and I am trying to get ideas on some good smelling cubes to order online, I like the more fruity type smelling cubes but was curious to see what people though of the smell of these cubes? Thanks in advance!
Karen Melissa R.
Killeen, TX
Okay... love the smell but is it just me or does the formula of this product kind of... suck? My melts are so soft it gets all over my hands and it's like thick lotion. Was I suppose to freeze it first? Again, the smell is amazing when I get a clumps on. But the hassle and mess is no bueno