BY FEBREZE

Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Wax Melts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chakirah K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am I love with these wax melts. They have a wonder smell that travels throughout my whole upstairs. They melt very easily. They only last up to four to five times being reheated in the lamp. Yes this is highly recommend!
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
I love febreze wax melts. This is my favorite scent. The only thing i don't like is the smell wears off after only a few minutes. But the minutes it does smell it is amazing !
Racheal L.
hopewell, VA
I've used all febreze products from the sprays to the wax melts and all the products are excellent when it comes to quality and they smell amazingly as well they are decently priced except the candles I feel they are a little expensive but they are well worth it.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#likeadayatthebeach
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these and I can't really say which is my favorite but I buy the gain and Hawaiian scent melts the most!! I love them all don't get me wrong! One melt will seriously scent the whole house better than scentsy! Love!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of the wax melts there I prefer the air fresheners at home and spray form or the wall plug-in a candle preferably but the scent of this is absolutely amazing and I love it so much is my favorite and I would highly recommend
Melissa S.
Waverly, NY
Great scent! Burns well and strong for whole house fragrance! The wax melts are softer and can be a bit harder to remove out of the warmer if not fully dissolved. Good for a quick fragrance! Wish it lasted longer!
Priscilla V.
Dallas Tx
These little guys here are great for when having company over. Pros about this is that it's long lasting in smell and good to have in your car for the smell. Just let them melt in a salt shaker and whoa the smell is amazing.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
One of the best smelling wax melts ever they make the house smell amazing i dont like to reuse what's left over after it cools i always scrape it out and put a new one in
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
Febreze Hawaiian Aloha wax melts smell as amazing as they sound. They're good size and the scent lasts for hours. It smells exactly like the Hawaiian Aloha spray.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Do these last any longer than the cardboard hanging ones?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product have a strong smell?
Xavianna M.
Panacea, FL
Does this smell strong? Because if so I wouldn't wanna buy it strong dents give me headaches.
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
How long does the smell last before you have to change it out?