BY FEBREZE

Febreze Vacuum Filter, Bissell 8 and 14: Eliminates odors Freshens as you vacuum High efficiency filter media Reduces household allergens Fits Bissell PowerGroom 92L3, 4104 series; Lift-Off 89Q9, 18Z6 series; Lift-Off Revolution 3760, 4220, 6860 series; PetHair Eraser 3920, 87B4 series; PowerTraks Cyclonic 6390 series; Momentum 3910, 82G7 series; Velocity 3950, 75B2 series; Total Floors Velocity 3990, 6393 series Scent: Spring & Renewal Includes one Febreze Vacuum Filter for Bissell 8 & 14 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
I can't live without my febreze vacuum filters. I bought my pet bissell about 2 years ago and the scented filters have been heaven sent. I keep at least one extra on hand for when I need it, they are a little pricy but well worth it. It makes my house smell wonderful.
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
When I did own my Bissell I loved this filter. It made the room smell good when I vacuumed. It was a little more than the plain filter but worth the extra cash. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a Bissell.
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
I never realized how much I was missing a scented filter on my vacuum until I tried the Febreze filters. I love them! They make the house smell fresh as I vacuum, and they last a really long time. We will continue to buy them for the life of our vacuum cleaner!
Kelly K.
Scranton, PA
Excellent idea for vaccuming when you use the floor powder it cloggs the vaccum this doesn't but its hard to find
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
I loveeeeeeee thiss!!! Its amaZing !!! I recommend this to alot of people !!! Purchaee at walmart on sale !!!
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
These vacuum filters work pretty good, I like them and so does my family....... I would recommend
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I specifically chose a vacuum cleaner with a Febreze filter. Every time
I vacuum my house it smells so good! It filters particles and releases a light scent to make the entire house smell great.