BY FEBREZE

Say hello to luxury with the enticingly light, fruity, and floral scent of Shimmer. see more...

Buy on kmart
Emma G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the long lasting fresh non stop scent of Febreze refill plug ins. Smell great and is great for eliminating food smells from cooking and when friends come over they don't even know we have a dog. Purchased at H.E.B for about $6 an individual Febreze Unstopables™ Shimmer & Shine Dual Scented Oil Refill 0.87 fl. oz. Carded Pack
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
Febreze is a great product when wanting the house to smell good for a few hours. They have some good scents but they dont last as long i wished they did. Even though the room sprays only last about 2 hours i do like to spray the house when i visitors just so my house can smell better. I recommend this product if you need a simple smell good house for little while.
Jasmine D.
Dayton, OH
I love love LOVE this product ! It keeps my house smelling good all day ! I have a dog who tends to go to the bathroom in the house sometimes and my house used to smell like a dog in general but this product really helps cover up the smell & leaves it smelling wonderful !
Ashley P.
Freehold, NJ
This is not enough words for this product!
This product has the house smelling like every peiece of furniture has been thrown into the wash!

This product lingers for about a week after the product is long gone!
Amanda P.
Newport News, VA
THis is a great product! It states up to 5 hours and honestly it last way up to two days or more. It has a fresh clean smell and is great to spray on everything. I feel like its a safe product with great aroma and doesn't make you feel sick. So I definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Febreze everything in my house, truly keeps everything smelling so amazing. And a quick spray after doing anything from cooking down to bathroom business keeps things smelling good
Holly M.
This is my favorite scent by Febreze!! It leaves your house smelling amazing. I use the can spray as well as the plug in. Every time i have company they always say your house smells sooo good!!! By far the best stuff ever!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the febreze plug in! They smell for a long time and have a very strong smell to them. They get the job done that's for sure! Only problem I have with these is that their expensive to refill but it's worth the money!
Nicole L.
Unstopables is the greatest scent in my life! I was so excited when I saw that Fabreze and Downey collaborated for these products! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a great smelling house.
Adriana R.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Love this scent keep this product stocked in my house all the time!!!! Makes my house smell fresh and clean! Get compliments all the time from my family and friends