Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Unstopables Lush & Luxurious Scented Oil Refill

Febreze Unstopables™ Lush & Luxurious Scented Oil Refill

by Febreze

Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in Lush.

I have not yet tried these? Does the smell last a while or can you not hardly smell it?
Start your review of Febreze Unstopables™ Lush & Luxurious Scented Oil Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My entire apartment smells amazing with just one of these plugged in! At first we thought it smelled too much like perfume but once a few days had passed we were so in love with the freshness of the house that we had 0 complaints. I can't wait to try other scents.
Lacy S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the unstoppable scents they smell like clean laundry and I'm a huge fan. I have a lot of these
Rosaura L.
Paramount, CA
Smells great as always.It always keeps my house feeling good until the point it smells too much you smell too much of it and it's cheap as well so its affordable I would recommend to others to buy this product
Christina A.
Ipswich, MA
Nice scent, very strong however. Start with one and then add them slowly to your home so you do not become overwhelmed by the scent.
Dorothy B.
Jamaica, NY
Smells really good. Keeps things smelling fresh. When using the scented oil left me feeling clam and relax
Jada M.
The smell lingers throughout your house and smells amazing . The pros of having this products is that you won't get disappointed and the smell doesn't fade. It is very true and a reasonable purchase
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these age rede unstopables they smell so good and are easy to use. Instead of have to lit a candle you just plug these in and they can make your room smell nice all day, unlike candles which you have to turn off if you leave your home. I feel like these plug ins run out very quickly thought.
member-cf79da8c7
This product has a wide variety of scents to choose from which is awesome! The one I purchased didn't last longer than a week, so I don't know if that's a long time or not since I've used this once. I would recommend trying it out again!
Josseline M.
The aroma is very nice I really love it for its aroma and it is not very expensive.
Jordan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm not a big fan of oils. However I do really love these if I use them. They have a great scent but it's also not too strong. I think these are pretty effective. I think these are affordable for how good of a job they do.