Febreze Unstopables™ Lush Fabric Refresher 16.9 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY FEBREZE

Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in Lush. see more...

Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze is always stocked in our household. It helps eliminate the smell of fried bacon in the mornings, stinky bathroom, and minimizes the smell of stinky gym bags that my kid bring home. It may NOT completely remove the funk but IT DOES help minimize stinks.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I'm giving this four stars because i expected it to be stronger than regular febreeZe but it isn't. It still works just about the same and febreeze is awesome so no harm done. The smell is fresh but nothing out of the ordinary. I still prefer the original lavender vanilla spray.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Lush is one of my favorite Febreeze scents. I have laundry additives and air freshener in Lush as well so I can keep a continuous fragrance going on my fabrics. Lush is a favorite for my bedding. This fabric spray does a good job helping remove odors and freshen up my room. I have two dogs and they are only allowed on a specific comforter on my bed to keep my bedding from getting gross. I do wish the mist was finer and spread out better to make spraying fabrics easier.
Jayde F.
Meridian, ID
Great stuff here! Its always hard to get the house smelling nice espeically with a toddler and a dog. With this product i can get my cleaning done then spray my furnature and carpet then it smell so nice . i always get complemented
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I'm in love with these!!!! Nine.stly when I purchase this spray I find myself refreshing the furniture, dog bed & blankets, our bed and bedding, the carpets, just everything! The price is great the effect is lasting and enlightening. I highly recommend!!!!
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I always tend to use febreeze for bad odors. Even if it has to be for a quick disappearance but of course I wash the item after wards. regardless the smell lasts long, it is strong but a good strong! Love it!
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
Love to spray this on my furniture to freshen up! It has a very nice smell and lasts longer then most! Not too pricey and you can't find it pretty much anywhere! I'd recommend it!
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
Unstopables advertising claim is UP TO 7 days of fresh. My UP TO was about 6 hours. It also isn't safe to use around birds. Don't buy this if you have indoor birds! Outside of that, love this stuff. It is safe around dogs and cats and you can spray it practically everywhere - bedding, curtains, carpet, laundry, & in the air. I found this at Walmart (the 27 oz) for about $6 or $7. I thought it was kind of pricey. But after using this for a week, it has become a favorite.
Crystal B.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is a must at bed time in my house. My boys want me to freshen up their beds so it smells sweet for sweet dreams. I love it because it gets rid of the sweaty boy smell in the house. It can be a little costly if not found on sale or a coupon isn't in my stack but I will buy it regardless because the scent lasts a very long time.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
These are great for freshening up sheets, blankets and pillowcases between washes. If you spray too much it can get a little artificial and gives me a headache, so a little goes a long way. Of course this wont replace washing. It's great though