BY FEBREZE

Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in Lush. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Easy to use and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Smells like a dream and the scent stays on the clothes for a long time." in 1 review
debby e.
miami
i really like the smell of this prdocut and the packaging is beautfuil but i will admit that the the spray scent doesnt last too long in the room , its effective but not for long . and the price is just right for the prodcut. i would recommend this to other people just dont use it on really strong stenches
Jensen H.
There aren't enough things I can say about this spray... I LOVE IT! I'm obsessed with the entire unstoppables line, it just amazes me how long the smell actually lasts in the air. Compared to normal febreeze, it's so much longer and the scents are a lot stronger as well. Love love love!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I didn't think i would like the smell. But i did. It smells like freshly dry clothes all through the house. Also last a few hours. It says up to 6hours so half way.. its very relaxing. I would recommend.
Cecilia G.
This is so amazing! I can smell it just by looking at the bottle. As much as I love this scent I have to admit it's not my absolutely favorite. I would definitely recommend trying it out you never know how much you like something if you don't.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Amazing fragrance and awesome power!! I love this spray especially because of the scent! It's such a mild fragrance and just a tiny spritz of it is all that's needed for a pretty large space! I'm not a huge fan of fragrances that are constantly being pumped into a space, as ones I tried long ago would be unnoticeable after more than an hour. I haven't tried the Noticeables version from Fabreze's line of products though, so I'm a bit more open to the idea knowing how great their other products are. But this spray is absolutely lovely to smell, more like a perfume than a room deodorizer...I adore it!!
Jazlyn A.
Now on the bottle it says you get up to 6 hours of freshness. I'm not sure if done something wrong but normally it'll only last for 1 hour when I use it in an enclosed area. I do like the smell however I do wish the process were a little more reasonable just because I've purchased other air fresheners for a lower price, and was able to get the same a mouth of freshness out of it. Overall the product is Okae.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I absolutely love Febreeze Lush Unstoppables Spray. The fragrance is long lasting and smells wonderful. Keeps the whole house smelling refreshing which is great sense we have a dog. Id love to try the other scents also.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Absolutely love this has a pretty packaging very affordable easy to use sprayer I was so happy with this the smell is amazing so relaxing and calming made me so happy I recommended this to all my family and friend
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
As an elementary teacher, Febreze is my go-to for deodorizing my classroom. It actually eliminates smell instead of just covering it up. I'm so glad the combined with the scent of Unstoppables! I love the smell!
Rene M.
Smells so good you'll drool!
Last longer than other air freshener I have tried.
Helps stops the most unpleasant smells and odors.
Ladies if you have a husband, boyfriend, brother or father you know what i mean!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
For some reason this smell gives me a headache. The scent lingers around so long that it actually makes me sick to my stomach. Anyone else try this scent have the same problem?