BY FEBREZE

Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in Lush. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Smells like a dream and the scent stays on the clothes for a long time." in 1 review
  • "Easy to use and smells great." in 1 review
Jazlyn A.
Now on the bottle it says you get up to 6 hours of freshness. I'm not sure if done something wrong but normally it'll only last for 1 hour when I use it in an enclosed area. I do like the smell however I do wish the process were a little more reasonable just because I've purchased other air fresheners for a lower price, and was able to get the same a mouth of freshness out of it. Overall the product is Okae.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I absolutely love Febreeze Lush Unstoppables Spray. The fragrance is long lasting and smells wonderful. Keeps the whole house smelling refreshing which is great sense we have a dog. Id love to try the other scents also.
Eyleen W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I absolutely love the Lush smell and the fact that the scent lasts up to 6 hours. We use it in the bedroom and even my husband loves it. He feels that the lavender type scent helps him sleep better and more comfortably
Sarah B.
This is my go to aerosol air freshener!💜 I love the scent of lavender and this Fabreeze Unstoppables line is amazing to keep in the restroom or just around the house for a quick spritz. Purchase today from Walmart!
Megan C.
Something I keep everywhere! I keep this in my car for when I'm on the go as well as in my home! I don't use it when things smell bad but when I just want to freshen up the room. Love the unstoppable line for sure!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Absolutely love this has a pretty packaging very affordable easy to use sprayer I was so happy with this the smell is amazing so relaxing and calming made me so happy I recommended this to all my family and friend
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
As an elementary teacher, Febreze is my go-to for deodorizing my classroom. It actually eliminates smell instead of just covering it up. I'm so glad the combined with the scent of Unstoppables! I love the smell!
Rene M.
Smells so good you'll drool!
Last longer than other air freshener I have tried.
Helps stops the most unpleasant smells and odors.
Ladies if you have a husband, boyfriend, brother or father you know what i mean!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
As much as I love the unstoppables, this is my least favorite smell. Not that its bad, because its nice it just isn't for me. Its very long lasting though.
Shania L.
Radford , VA
Love love love it ! Especially after a party or get together it really does clear the air instead of masking the smell
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
For some reason this smell gives me a headache. The scent lingers around so long that it actually makes me sick to my stomach. Anyone else try this scent have the same problem?