BY FEBREZE

Includes: 0.87 fl. oz. Fresh & Flirty Scented Oil Refill and Oil Warmer. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tabatha Z.
Beaumont, CA
Like my laundry scent boosters, i love this scent for my home! It is lihht and refreshing! It makes me feel like I have my home in order when I walk in the door and smell these products.
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
I love the unstoppables scented oil warmer and refill, I am a church secretary and I have bought them for all the offices and around the church to keep the church smelling fresh and clean. would highly recommend them to everyone, good price, they last a long time and haven't gotten a bad smelling one yet
Melissa N.
Atlanta
I love Febreze unstoppable line. It's by far my favorite from them. I would recommend this because it has a clean long lasting scent. A little bit on the expensive side. It does not disappoint!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love the unstopables for my laundry, when I saw that they were coming up with these I was so excited! I love the fresh scent of these and the scent lingers for a really long time. I definitely recommend these if you want your house to smell amazing and fresh!
Taylor G.
I am a huge fan of the unstopables seats and candles, sprays, laundry Inhancers, ect. So when I saw these I was pretty excited. They make the whole house smell great and I actually get a lot of compliments on how great my home smells.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Love the smell of this! Just like the laundry unstopables the scent is very fresh, clean and long lasting. Some oil warmers give me headaches but that isn't a problem with this one, the smell is strong but not overwhelming.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love these!! I love being able to plug in multiple different air fresheners at one time to keep my apartment smelling nice. It's super affordable and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Angela F.
Finally a product that lives up to it's claims!!!! It lasts FORVER & smells fantastic. I love all 3 scents. An absolute necessity in a home with 2 dogs. I'm getting a little nervous though.... I can't seem to find it as easily as I have in the past. Please don't discontinue the Unstoppable line!!!!
Wendy A.
Gainesville, TX
Smells amazing!! Love it!! Keeps house smelling really good all day long. I have three dogs inside the house it febreze still seems to manage the dogs smell. Very good product definitely recommend this.
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
I have these in both of my bathrooms and I have always gotten so many compliments from the guests about my house smelling so good! It's affordable and works great! 10/10 would recommend!